Chapter2. I want to see my sister

In the room, Ye Jianjun looked at the little girl's balls lying in his wife's arms and eating milk. His little red mouth was pinched, and he would spit out milk bubbles from time to time.

    "Our girl is really cute." Ye Jianjun couldn't help but touched the soft face of the little girl's ball with his big rough hand.

    "That's, you don't look at who gave birth." Qian looked at Ye Jianjun with an annoyed look, and lightly patted the girl who was breastfeeding.

    "Hiccup" Ye Jiaojiao let out a contented "hiccup" after eating.

    Qian immediately hugged her daughter upright, holding her little butt in one hand, resting her head on his shoulder in the other, and gently patting her tender back until the girl hiccup again.

    "You just finished giving birth, let's take a break, I'll hug the girl!" Ye Jianjun stretched out his hands and looked at Qian expectantly.

    Qian's mouth was soaked, but he passed the girl over.

    Ye Jianjun carefully took over the little girl. The little red face of the girl is cuter than other children, and the small ruddy mouths from time to time make Ye Jianjun even more sweet.

    "Good girl, I'm your father, you are so cute." Ye Jianjun gently shook the girl, and couldn't help holding her walking around the room.

    After sending the midwife back, Mrs. Liu led the five little boys who were standing at the door of Ye Jianjun's room, and went into the room to see the newborn granddaughter.

    As soon as I entered the room, I saw Ye Jianjun, the second child, walking around the room with a baby in his arms. He smiled silly from time to time, and the corners of his mouth were almost grinning behind his ears. He was so happy that he was more happy than he had picked up the money.

    But also, the old Ye family hasn't had a girl for many generations. It's not uncommon to have a girl after all.

    "Second, you have to be careful! You big men have no light or heavy hands and feet. If you accidentally hurt my little girl with too much strength, I have to let your dad cut you off." Mrs. Liu looked at After the meeting, he still warned uneasy.

    "Mom, don't worry, this is my precious little girl, I'm too late." Ye Jianjun hugged the little girl and shook gently.

    "Okay, okay, you've been holding it for long enough, give me a hug." Mrs. Liu waited for a while, but finally couldn't bear to hug her good-looking granddaughter.

    "Okay, okay." Ye Jianjun reluctantly put the little girl into Granny Liu's arms, and stood aside and continued to look at the little girl's lovely sleeping face.

    "Oh, my little girl, be careful, let me take a look!" Old lady Liu took the little granddaughter, her eyes filled with unconcealable joy, and the wrinkles on her face seemed to unwind.

    Ye Jiaojiao felt that her new family loved her, so she let her down. It seems that she should be pretty good in her life, with a healthy body and a loving family.     "Oh, how beautiful the naughty girl is. The bunch of ruddy little mouths are really sweet to naughty's heart." Old lady Liu hugged her tender and soft little granddaughter and looked at the little granddaughter. Looks cute, the love in his eyes is almost overflowing.     "That is! My daughter-in-law is not good-looking! My daughter-in-law and I are so handsome, of course the daughter-in-law is not bad." Ye Jianjun couldn't hold his daughter, so he leaned to his daughter-in-law and asked warmly. The proud interface said.     "Second daughter-in-law, thank you for your hard work. I have added such a girl to our old Ye family. You are really a great hero of our family!"     Qian, who was lying on the bed weakly, said quickly when he heard this, "Mom, what did you say? Then, as long as the girl can be safe, I will be satisfied." Qian looked at the baby in the arms of Old Lady Ye with affection.     The five neglected boys on the side could no longer hold back. They were not tall enough, so they stood on tiptoes and looked up vigorously.     The oldest Ye Dahai is 9 years old, and the 7-year-old Ye Xiaohai craned their necks and looked at the baby in Ye Old Lady's hands, barely able to see the exposed skin.     "Milk! I want to see my younger sister! Let me see!" Ye Dajiang hurriedly grabbed Ye's arm.     "I want to see my sister too."