Chapter 91. Confession

The wait was anxious. The soldiers at the door were persuaded by Ye Dajiang to go back. Now only Ye Jiaojiao and Ye Dajiang are left waiting at the door.

    "Jiaojiao, why did you come to the border, do they know that Brother Dahai?" Ye Dajiang's mind suddenly calmed down at this moment, and the joy of seeing his sister gradually calmed down, followed by worries.

    This is no other place, but the closest place to the battlefield. If the war worsens, it may be necessary to evacuate here at any time, but my sister is now in this place.

    "Big Brother, I'm worried about you and Brother Jinchen. It just so happens that we are recruiting volunteers here, so I came, and my second brother also came." Ye Jiao said calmly, and she had no other mood at this time.

    "You..." Seeing his sister staring at the accident and emergency room intently, Ye Dajiang looked restless, knowing that this was not the time to talk about it.

    Besides, my sister is here now, it's useless to ask about this, I can only focus on what is in front of me.

    I don't know how long it took, the lights in the emergency room finally went dark, the door was pushed open from the inside, and several doctors and nurses came out one after another.

    "Doctor, how is it?" Ye Jiaojiao and the two hurriedly stepped forward to ask when it was the doctor.

    "

    I'm out of life danger. I will be transferred to a general ward later. The patient is still in a coma. You can go to see you later." They both breathed a sigh of relief when they heard that Gu Jinchen was okay.

    "If the bullet is a little bit off, the gods will be hard to save. This soldier is really lucky." An Qian said next to her.

    Although she was an intern in this operation, she also followed a veteran doctor into the operating room to help.

    When Gu Jinchen was transferred to the general ward, Ye Jiaojiao and Ye Dajiang also quickly followed.

    Sitting in front of the bed, Ye Jiaojiao looked at Gu Jinchen on the hospital bed. Her chest was wrapped tightly, her face was scratched, and her facial features were firm and thin. Even when she was in a coma, her eyebrows were still slightly raised.

    Ye Dajiang looked at this scene and didn't know what to say when the ward was suddenly opened.

    "Jiaojiao, you are working here... Brother, why are you here?" The person here was Ye Xiaojiang. He was about to see his younger sister when he finished his work, but he went to Dr. Ann and said that his younger sister was in the ward. Then he rushed over.

    After speaking, Ye Xiaojiang looked at the hospital bed, "This is? Jin Chen?"

    " Okay, stop talking nonsense, why are you and Jiaojiao here, do you know how dangerous it is?" Ye Dajiang can't say Jiao. Can't Jiao talk about Ye Xiaojiang?

    "Big brother, I originally studied medicine. This is where I can exercise my medical skills. Okay, Jiaojiao came here secretly." Ye Xiaojiang quickly explained when she saw her eldest brother's artillery fire.

    "You... take care of Jiaojiao." The matter was over, and Ye Dajiang couldn't say anything.

    Because it was a special time at this moment, Ye Dajiang stayed in the ward for a while and then left and returned to the army. Ye Xiaojiang was also busy, leaving Ye Jiaojiao alone in the ward at this moment.

    "Ahem..." a weak voice came from the man's thin lips on the hospital bed.

    "Brother Jinchen, you...how are you?" Ye Jiaojiao cautiously stepped forward to check.