Chapter 28. Ginseng

Boom boom boom.

    As soon as Ye Jiaojiao heard the noise outside,

    she hurried out of the hall and said, "Grandpa is back." "Oh, dear, grandpa is back." Ye Baoguo wanted to hold her granddaughter first, and then she realized that she was sweating. Stink, she quickly put her hands away and smiled and said, "You are alone at home!"

    "Second brother is feeding pigs in the backyard, grandpa, come and drink drool!" Ye Jiaojiao took grandpa's old hand and held him Go to the table.

    "Thank you, Xiaoguai." Ye Baoguo cut off the water on the table and drank, and the others spontaneously cut off the water to drink.

    The family talked happily. Seeing it was getting late, Zhao got up and was going to cook dinner for everyone.

    Ye Jiaojiao then thought of the'broiled radish', and hurried to the door, took out the'white radish' from the haystack, and ran to the kitchen.

    Today, it was Zhao's and Qian's turn to cook in the kitchen, and the two of them were preparing dinner in full swing.

    Lao Ye’s dinner is relatively simple. A big pot of sweet potato rice is steamed with more than a dozen miscellaneous grains, and then a few appetizers are fried. Don't look at the fact that there are not many things, the old Ye family has a large population! You have to do it quickly.

    "Auntie, Mom, let's make braised radish at night." Ye Jiaojiao ran into the kitchen holding the white radish.

    "What white radish?" Zhao turned his head to look at his little niece, who was holding a round radish in her hand, which was still thinner than a normal radish.

    "This..." Ye Jiaojiao handed the radish to Zhao's eyes.

    "This radish is a bit small," Zhao said while looking at the radish.

    Ye Jiaojiao: "Auntie, let's make braised radish!"

    "What kind of braised radish?" Qian has been kneading the dough, preparing to make a nest. Some miscellaneous grains are mixed with a small amount of flour. After kneading, they are kneaded into one by one. Wowotou, then steamed in a pot.

    There are many processes for kneading the dough, and I can’t let it go for a moment, so Qian has been working, and his little girl didn’t have time to come in. After all, the family’s dinner is all in this hand, and whether you can eat early depends on your hands. .

    "This..." Ye Jiaojiao handed the radish to Qian again.

    "This ......" Qian in the end is out of the traditional Chinese family, although she did not study medicine, but what is also read some medical books at home, only to find this little girl hands a bit like a turnip what was it like ...... ......

    To Seeing more clearly, Qian put down the work in his hand, wiped his hand on the bib, and hurriedly walked in to observe.

    This look... it's incredible...

    "This... this is... this is ginseng..." Qian was about to feel uneasy breathing, and she had only read pictures of ginseng in her father's medical books.

    But how does this look like ginseng, whether ginseng is used as medicine or sold, it is all worthwhile.

    "Second sibling, what ginseng? You said this is ginseng..." Zhao's hands shook when he heard the word'ginseng'.

    "Ginseng?!" Ye Jiaojiao looked at Luo (Ren) Bu (Ginseng) in surprise.

    Forgive her for her lack of knowledge. She stayed in the hospital for physical reasons all the year round in her previous life. She used Western medicine and medicine, but she hadn't seen Chinese medicine. Not to mention ginseng.