Chapter 8. Lets Take A Look

When they arrived in the woods on Xiaoxiao Mountain, the surrounding children were scattered around, each looking for a place to play pig grass, and went to play.

    "Ocean, let's go over there." Ye Xiaohu pointed in a direction and said. He also went up the mountain to play hogweed, but he usually played for a while first.

    This small mountain is relatively safe, and adults can rest assured that the children will come over, and the hogweed on this mountain is particularly prosperous, and a lot of hogweed is played here.

    These boys like playing hiding in the woods.

    "No, I want to take care of my sister, you go." Ye Dahai shook his head, his sister was finally willing to come out, he has to protect her.

    "Okay." Ye Xiaohu looked at Ye Jiaojiao, who was as white and tender as a steamed bun, and then at several boys around her. Seeing that no one wanted to go, he had to follow the little friend by himself. It's not that he didn't call them. !

    "Sister, younger sister, let's go and take a look over there." The lively Ye Xiaojiang held his younger sister in one hand and pointed in one direction.

    "Okay." Ye Jiaojiao nodded.

    "Xiaojiang, Dahe, you two stay, the three of us go to fight pig grass." Ye Dahai pointed to the two younger brothers.

    "Brother, don't worry." Ye Xiaojiang patted his chest.

    "Big brother, I will take care of my younger sister." Ye Dahe nodded and held Ye Jiaojiao's hand.

    "Yeah." Ye Dahai nodded, and took the other two younger brothers to fight pig grass.

    "Jiaojiao, second brother will give you the bird eggs, wait for me." Ye Xiaojiang saw that there seemed to be a bird nest on the tree in front, thinking that he could touch some bird eggs for his sister and bake them, and ran away. past.

    "Second brother, you have to be careful." Ye Jiaojiao watched her elder brother get up, and then ran over, watching Ye Xiaojiang run under the big tree, holding the tree in both hands, and climbing up the tree.

    Ye Jiaojiao stared at Ye Xiaojiang on the tree, for fear that he would accidentally fall off.

    "Don't be afraid, younger sister, we often go uphill and climb trees, it's very simple." Ye Dahe watched his younger sister staring, thinking that younger sister was scared, and quickly comforted.

    After a while, Ye Xiaojiang crawled down from the tree again, still holding a bird's nest in his hand. Seeing Ye Jiaojiao running up happily.

    Xianbao stretched out the bird's nest in front of Ye Jiaojiao, "Sister, look, this is the second brother, I will bake it for you!"

    Ye Jiaojiao poked her head and looked over, she saw 5 quail eggs quietly. The nest is in the bird's nest.

    "Brothers also want to eat, Jiaojiao can't eat alone." Ye Jiaojiao shook her head. At this moment, her brother paid her a meal and couldn't eat it alone.

    "But, just these few bird eggs are not enough to eat. Sister, you should eat them all." Ye Xiaojiang stroked the back of his head with one empty hand.

    With just a few bird eggs, he is not enough to stuff his teeth alone, so he might as well feed it to his sister.

    "No, let's see if there is anything else to eat. Maybe there will be small animals." Ye Jiaojiao shook her head firmly. The brothers did not eat, and she did not eat.