Chapter 21.

As the days pass, the villagers of Beicheng Village are about to usher in the new year. This year's harvest is good, and everyone can have a good year.

    Now every household is getting busy again, and they all have to prepare New Year's goods, New Year's goods, New Year's goods from relatives, and daughters-in-laws have to prepare for New Year's goods when they return to their parents' homes.

    No, the Ye family has already discussed that if it is not dawn tomorrow, let the second son, Ye Jianjun, who is the most flexible in his mind, take the old Sanye Jiandang to the county supply and marketing cooperative to line up to buy things.

    At night, Ye Jianjun just came out of Ye Baoguo's old lady Liu's house, mainly to take some money and bills, which are all to be put in his place. As for his younger brother Ye Jiandang, it was unreliable.

    As soon as Ye Jianjun went back to the house, he found that the little girl was there. It was said that the little girl had strongly requested that she sleep alone since she was 4 years old. Mrs. Liu loved her so he cleaned up the other utility room at home and made Ye Jiaojiao a boudoir. Up.

    You know that her brothers still live in the same room with their parents, but the little Ye Jiaojiao already owns a separate room. It can be seen that the Ye family loves her.

    "My dear girl, do you miss my dad?" No, when Ye Jianjun saw the girl, he felt that the girl was looking for him, so he hurried forward and picked up the little girl.

    "Dad, I have one thing I want to tell you." Ye Jiaojiao poked her index finger and said embarrassedly.

    "Say, Dad will promise you anything." It's rare to see her little girl's petite attitude. Ye~Daddy~Jianjun agreed with one bit without asking anything.

    "That's right, tomorrow I want to go to the supply and marketing cooperative with you." Ye Jiaojiao finished speaking in one breath.

    The elder brothers didn’t bother to go to the supply and marketing agency, but she was going. Ye Jiaojiao was also a little embarrassed, but she really wanted to go out and have a look. When she grew up, she didn’t take a good look at the world outside Beicheng Village. Only five years old this year!

    "Okay, Dad agreed...Um...what did you say?" Ye Jianjun was immersed in the plot of his daughter's too cute.

    Ye Jiaojiao didn't even hear clearly what she said, she reacted abruptly, and quickly looked at the girl in her arms.

    "Dad, I want to go to the supply and marketing agency, and go with you and the third uncle, okay!" Ye Jiaojiao said with a little blushing face.

    "This...this..." Ye Jianjun has obviously been recruited, but it is not a trivial matter to take her daughter to the county seat, not to mention whether he wants it or not, even the old lady in the family, his wife would not agree with him to take her daughter to the county seat.

    First of all, they went to the county town. They had to set off before dawn. They queued up for most of the day to buy things, and the county town is still in such a mess. If the girl is still young, how can he explain to the family?     "Girl, it's not that my dad doesn't want to take you. It's really your milk and your mother who wouldn't agree with you to go. You see that none of your elder brothers said to go. Good girl, you can just play with your elder brothers at home." Ye Jianjun coaxed the girl with kind words, hoping that she would change her mind and not go, but is that possible?     "Dad, as long as you are willing to take me, I'll talk to the milk and mother, okay! Dad..."     " Okay , as long as your milk and your mother agree, my father will take you to the county supply and marketing cooperative tomorrow." Ye Jianjun ordered Nodded, his mother regarded the girl as her lifeblood, how could she let the little girl go easily.     "A word is settled." Ye Jiaojiao patted her palms.     "Milk, milk..." Coming out of her father Ye Jianjun's room, Ye Jiaojiao went straight to the rooms of Old Lady Liu and Ye Baoguo.     "Little darling is here." Old lady Liu opened the door to let Ye Jiaojiao come in.     "Little dear is here, is there anything going on at this late?" Ye Baoguo got up from the bed, and it seemed that the two of them were going to sleep.     "Grandpa, grandma, I have one thing I want you to agree with."     "What's the matter, little dear, no matter what's the matter, Ma will promise you." Old lady Liu touched Ye Jiaojiao's small face and said lovingly.     "Xiao Guai, let me talk about what is going on first, and grandpa will see if he wants to promise you." Although Ye Baoguo also loved Ye Jiaojiao, he was fair.