Chapter 9. Eating Meat

Mrs. Liu's craftsmanship from the Ye family is pretty good, but the life is not good, it's good to have enough to eat, and there is nothing else to fault.

    The pheasant that was brought back weighed more than ten kilograms. Except for some that couldn't be eaten, the other old lady Liu could cook it deliciously.

    Some chicken blood chicken innards or something, as long as they are cleaned, it is also a good dish. The weather is hot now, and these things will not be long before they can only be made to improve the food for everyone.

    The pheasant is tender and delicious, and it is delicious no matter how it is made. Considering that there are not many seasonings at home, Mrs. Liu intends to cook the whole pheasant in one pot and put a lot of shiitake mushrooms, which can be cooked in a big pot. It is incredibly fragrant. .

    Seeing that the meat was almost cooked, Mrs. Liu first took out a bowl, picked out a large drumstick from the inside and put it into the bowl, called Ye Jiaojiao and let her eat first.

    Then stir-fry the remaining chicken blood and chicken entrails with some small peppers, which is called a fragrant.

    Here, Ye Baoguo and his party also stopped work and walked home.

    "What smell, is it so fragrant?" Ye Jianshe sniffed, smelling a scent.

    "This is what mommy does to make delicious." Ye Jiandang also took a breath, it was really fragrant.

    "Just go in and take a look." Ye Baoguo walked into the house first.

    A group of people walked into the house and entered the house, the smell became stronger.

    "What is this delicious?" Ye Jianjun asked the children sitting in the hall.

    "Grandpa, Dad."

    "Grandpa, Mom and Dad." Several boys stood up and called.

    "What makes this delicious at home today, so fragrant." Qian asked, putting down the tools in his hand.

    "Second aunt, the milk is cooking the pheasant." Ye Dahai said.

    "Pheasant?"

    "Pheasant..."

    "That's it..." Ye Dahai calmly explained as he looked at the shocked eyes of the adults.

    "I'm a good boy, our Jiaojiao is really amazing!" Ye Jiandang said exaggeratedly.

    "Yes, there hasn't been any trace of small animals in the small mountains over there for many years." Ye Jiansheye nodded.

    The mountain on the side of Xiaoai Mountain is relatively short, there are not many wild fruits, there are few small animals, and there are more wild grass and hogweed on the mountain.

    "Don't worry, just eat some." Ye Baoguo just heard from his grandson that his little granddaughter said that he wanted to feed himself and her milk with meat tonic. Now he feels happy.

    "It's dinner, come in and serve food." Zhao cried out to the people in the hall when he came out of the kitchen.

    "I'll come, I'll come." A few boys rushed to the kitchen.