Chapter 39.

Gu's family far away in the capital, the atmosphere at home has reached freezing point at this moment.

    The family of Gu is a military family. Father Gu was a general who followed the leader of the Southern and Northern Wars. He spent his whole life on the battlefield, and his wife died of illness in his early years because of poor health.

    An only son, Gu Nancheng, was left behind. The only son Gu Nancheng took the role of his father to join the army. In the army, he met military doctor Cheng Ziyu by coincidence. The two fell in love quickly. Father Gu did not object to her being with his son because of Cheng Ziyu’s orphan status. .

    Instead, she feels that this girl is tough, independent, lively and cheerful, and complements her young, mature, serious and indifferent son.

    Therefore, the two had a lover and eventually became married. After the marriage, Cheng Ziyu still worked as a military doctor in the army, and Gu Nancheng became the youngest major general.

    Two years after the marriage, he gave birth to his eldest son Gu Jinyan. Later Cheng Ziyu was never pregnant again. At that time, Mr. Gu believed that his eldest grandson had already been born, and he hoped that his son could give birth to another granddaughter.

    As a result, there was no news from the daughter-in-law. I did not expect that after six years, Cheng Ziyu was pregnant again, and the family also hoped to have a daughter, one son and one daughter to make up a good word.

    I was pregnant in October, the melons were ripe, and the boy was still born. Father Gu said that it is impossible not to be disappointed, but I think my grandson has already been born, and he can't be stuffed back.     He simply named this grandson Gu Jinchen. Gu Jinchen has grown white and tender since he was a child. He is extraordinarily cute. Father Gu likes it so much, so he prefers some.     And because his son and daughter-in-law stayed in the army all year round, the two grandsons were almost brought up by Father Gu. The eldest grandson was mature and stable. He joined the army as an adult, leaving the little grandson at home.     Because of the love of his elders and brothers since he was a child, Gu Jinchen has developed a mischievous character, very lively and active, and the entire military area compound is almost turned over by him.     He seems to have become the little overlord in the compound, but Gu Jinchen is naughty, and is still a very righteous child, just more playful.     Since the eldest brother joined the army, there is only one child left in the family. Gu Jinchen always wants to go out to play, but Grandpa will not let him go out alone.

    Elder Gu is also unable to help. At this time, the wind is very tight outside. He has already had several comrades in arms who have been sent off, and many militants outside are already staring at him.

    Fortunately, his son, daughter-in-law and eldest grandson are far away from the capital. Only the younger grandson in front of him can be optimistic about him.

    Unexpectedly, even so, he lost his grandson Gu Jinchen.

    When he found out that his grandson was missing, Mr. Gu immediately mobilized his hands to mobilize contacts and search for his grandson everywhere.

    However, just like finding a needle in a haystack, the grandson disappeared, and the grandson was missing. Father Gu thought about telling his son, daughter-in-law, and grandson who are far away.