Chapter 54.

When Ye Jiaojiao went home for lunch, Ye Dajiang and the Qian family hadn't returned yet, so they probably stayed in the county for dinner.

    When Ye Jiaojiao came home from school in the evening, Ye Dajiang and the Qian family had already arrived home.

    "Mom, eldest brother, how is grandpa and grandma?" Ye Jiaojiao was really afraid that the two old men would not be able to stand the stimulation.

    "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay." Qian's mood at the moment is quite good.

    "?" Ye Jiaojiao looked at her elder brother Ye Dajiang suspiciously.

    "When we went to the county in the morning, the eldest uncle was also at home, and then my mother and I calmed down my grandpa and grandma, and then we talked about the younger uncle. The grandma was okay, and grandpa fainted. Fortunately, the eldest uncle was at home and there was nothing serious about it, hehe. "

    Ye Dajiang touched his head, and then said, "Grandpa and grandma are very happy. He immediately left me and my mom at home for dinner. In the afternoon, he asked me a lot about my uncle, but my uncle and I have never seen it a few times, I know. Not much. Now everyone is waiting for my uncle to come back to reunite."

    "Yeah."

    This time Ye Dajiang had a one-month vacation when he came back, and he had to return to the place of the army after one month.

    On the second day after Ye Dajiang came back, Ye Jiaojiao went to find Ye Dajiang with a large stack of high school books.

    "Sister...Sister, what are you doing?" Ye Dajiang saw Ye Jiaojiao's holding, and the height basically blocked Ye Jiaojiao's books.

    "These are for eldest brother review." Ye Jiaojiao saw that Ye Dajiang had accepted the book and directed him to place it on the table in the room.

    Since the Ye family built the house, each child has a separate room. Even if Ye Dajiang goes out to serve as a soldier, Mrs. Liu still cleans his room every other time and points to when he will go home and can live in anytime. under.

    "I've already graduated, and it's useless to read high school books." Ye Dajiang flipped through the books brought by his younger sister, and it turned out that they were all high school textbooks.

    "Who says it's useless, reviewing the past and learning the new? Brother, you have graduated for so long, and you will forget this knowledge if you don't review it well. Besides, if the country liberalizes the policy in the future, maybe you will be able to take the college entrance examination. Don't you want to Go to a military academy or something?"

    "Military academy?"

    "Well, there is no harm in reading more, eldest brother, you should review more, it will definitely be useful in the future." Ye Jiaojiao didn't know what to say, she was very helpful to the military. Things are not well understood, and things in this era are not well understood. I only know that the college entrance examination will be resumed in more than a year.

    "All right!" Ye Dajiang nodded, and his sister asked him to watch it! Anyway, it's okay. The children in their family are all very good at school. It all depends on his grandfather Ye Baoguo.     Ye Baoguo let the soldiers go. If you want to get ahead in the army, you have to rely on yourself without a strong relationship. Reading is a good way. With more knowledge, your mind will become more flexible. Therefore, children are encouraged to study at home.     Ye Dajiang used to read books very well. After he became a soldier, he never thought about reading books. This time his sister brought so many books, Ye Dajiang flipped through one. The above knowledge exercises let Ye Dajiang find a long-lost familiarity. sense.     Seeing her elder brother was reading, Ye Jiaojiao relaxed, thinking that her elder brother would brainwash him every day when he was at home, let him review and study more, so that he would be more confident in the college entrance examination in the future.     Within a few days, Ye Dahai and Ye Xiaohai, who were on vacation, also returned. Now the five boys of the old Ye family gathered together, and the whole old Ye family continued to laugh and laugh.     Only Qian is still worrying about when her younger brother will be able to go home. She and Qian Long’s relationship has been good since childhood. He also knows that his younger brother must first go to his parents when he comes home, and then he will come to the village to visit her when he comes back.     "Hey, I don't know when the little brother will come!" After half a month passed, Qian Long hadn't seen him yet.     Ye Dajiang has only 45 days of vacation this time, so after all the time spent on the road, he can probably stay at home for more than a month.     "Don't worry, Da Jiang didn't say anything. The younger brother is already on vacation. You should be back soon, so don't worry about it." Ye Jianjun hugged his wife and said comfortingly.