Chapter 3.

Because the current situation is not particularly good, Xisan will be held together with Full Moon, so it is enough to invite some relatives to have a meal. These days, Ye Baoguo has been racking his brains thinking about the name of his little granddaughter.

    As the days passed, Ye Jiaojiao was also observing her new home, because not long after she was born, her eyesight was not particularly good, and she couldn't see clearly, so she could only see some things vaguely.

    She also gradually discovered that this family seems to be relatively poor, and the layout of the home looks like a modern society, but it does not even have some common electrical appliances.

    The family members are wearing patched clothes, they are old, and their faces are a little thin.

    It seems that the conditions of this family are not very good, but it doesn't matter, where there are family members, they are all good, presumably she will be happy here too!

    Now when she wakes up, Mrs. Liu always goes to the second couple's to see her little girl. If she doesn't watch it for a day, she won't be upset, even Ye Baoguo is the same.

    The baby's life flies quickly, eating and sleeping, and eating.

    The Ye family found that their little girl is so good, she doesn't cry or make trouble, looking at you with cute eyes like black grapes every day, his heart will melt.

    The little brothers of the Ye family like to see the little sister the most. They always lie on the bed and look at the little sister.

    From time to time to tease my sister, my sister is not like other children, always crying, she loves to look at the little brothers happily.

    Until Mrs. Liu came to drive people, she would leave her little sister reluctantly.

    Now it’s mid-December 1962. Winter has come, but Beicheng Village hasn’t snowed yet. It’s time for everyone to cat winter.

    There was not much work at home, and the sons and daughters rushed to do some work, so Mrs. Ye also took care of her little girl.

    This day, a familiar old lady invited Mrs. Liu to go out chatting. She thought that it would be difficult to go out because of the snow in the future, so she followed.

    Who knows the children arrived, she does not always pan with Zheng Granny big voice shouted: "yo, national security, I heard you give your young married woman gave birth to her second child at home granddaughter?"

    A few months The former grandmother Zheng's daughter-in-law finally gave her a big fat grandson. At this moment, she deliberately ran on grandma Liu.

    "Who makes my family have so many monkeys? I hope to have such a caring little padded jacket." Mrs. Liu is now exasperated at the thought of her little boy, and doesn't care about Mrs. Zheng's sour words.

    Oh, who didn’t know that the old lady Zheng from Beicheng Village had a son after she got married and gave birth to three daughters in succession. Unfortunately, the daughter-in-law married by the son also gave birth to three daughters in a row for a few months. Only then finally gave birth to a golden grandson.

    Compared with the many males in Liu's house, Zheng's house is horrible. The old couple has only one son. When they found a daughter-in-law, they gave birth to three daughters in a row.

    Mrs. Zheng didn't dare to say anything about her daughter-in-law, because she was afraid that it was because her mother gave birth to three daughters first, and the son also gave birth to daughters.