Chapter 84

"That's good." Zou Yan nodded.

    "In order to prevent the person named Yixue from coming to trouble you again, after the military training is over, I will go to inquire about this person. Only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you win all battles." Hu Ting said with a thief.

    "Fine, but now we have to rest, otherwise we won't be able to get up tomorrow, and it will be unlucky to be late for military training." Zou Yan said with lingering fear.

    "Sleeped, slept..." Bedroom 212 was so quiet.

    "Oh, my old legs..." Zou Yan couldn't help complaining early in the morning.

    I stood in the military posture for a day yesterday. I immediately sat down to rest every time I had a break. I didn't do any relaxation exercises after the end, so that I felt back pain when I got up the next day.

    "Who said no, we didn't run, but it's the same as if we ran several kilometers." Hu Ting hammered her waist and thighs.

    "Are you all okay?" Guo Fang worried.

    "I'm a bit too." Ye Jiaojiao said helplessly.

    She actually felt a little sore, but she could bear it. It was also the first military training for her. I forgot. After the military training yesterday, she should have done some relaxation exercises. Now she has some backaches.

    When the four rushed to the playground to gather, most of them were already there.

    After the call, the instructors took everyone to train, and the freshmen of the school stood in teams, each with its own instructor.

    Fortunately, during military training, the instructors are more rigorous, and non-new students are not allowed to enter the scope of military training. Therefore, Yi Xue never came to trouble Ye Jiaojiao again.

    In the 618 bedroom of the male dormitory building, Ye Xiaohai is standing in front of the balcony taking care of himself.

    "Hey, Xiaohai, I heard Taozi say that there are two of you in the new students who are enrolling this year?" A stubborn boy looked at Ye Xiaohai with a small corner of his eyes.

    "Yeah, yeah, Xiaohai, how does your girl look like? Does it look good? Is there that Yixue who is known as a flower is pretty?" A boy with a baby face on the other side asked crisply.

    Obviously, the matter of Yi Xue chasing Ye Xiaohai, in the 618 bedroom is already unknown to everyone.

    "Hey, I've seen it, I've seen it, Xiaohai's two girls are really good-looking, a Tingtingyuli is lively and lovely, that girl who looks smaller, cute and lovely, beautiful and beautiful, both of them are long. Not bad." Zhou Tao said with winking eyebrows.

    "Hi, Xiaohai, is your girl really as good-looking as Taozi said?" the stubborn-looking boy asked.

    They were all college students from the same department as Ye Xiaohai. They were all in the same dormitory. After so long together, they were all friends and brothers.

    The ruffian-looking boy was called Wang Yuan. He and Xu Wenhao, who had a baby-faced face, were both locals in Beijing, but Wang Yuan's family background was slightly more prominent.

    Zhou Tao is a southerner, but he is not in the country, but lives in a county. His parents are workers with iron rice bowls, and he has only one child, so his family is not bad.

    As the first batch of college students admitted to the university, several people naturally have their own advantages, but everyone is relatively simple and cheerful, so after getting along for a period of time, the feelings of the several people get better and better.