Chapter 19.

After eating the meat, everyone wiped their mouths and put out the fire. Then they were ready to go home for dinner with their back baskets. Everyone put the sparrows or quails left by themselves in the middle of the baskets, and they were cushioned with layers of weeds.

    Slowly all the way, talking and laughing towards the direction of home. The children of several families did not live in the same direction. After sending Ye Lingling home, only the five brothers of the Ye family and Ye Jiaojiao were left.

    The six members of the Ye family received a total of 17 birds, and the six ate 8 of them. The remaining 9 were placed in the baskets of the two brothers Ye Dahe and Ye Xiaohai.

    "Sister, if you are tired, let the older brother carry you." Ye Dajiang immediately squatted in front of Ye Jiaojiao after speaking.

    "Thank you, big brother." Ye Jiaojiao was not hypocritical. Her elder brother squatted down. Besides, she was only five years old. It didn't matter that she was only five years old. After walking for a day today, she was a little tired, so she climbed onto her brother's back and lay on her stomach.

    The eldest brother Ye Dajiang is 13 years old this year. His body is not very strong but not thin. Ye Jiaojiao feels unprecedented peace of mind when lying on his eldest brother's not generous back.

    "Sister, are you tired today?" Ye Dahai stood by and reached out and touched Ye Jiaojiao's little head.

    "I'm not tired, Dahai brother, Jiaojiao is happy today." Ye Jiaojiao grinned, and I was happy with my brothers today.

    "My sister is really good." The

    group of people went home talking and laughing. When they got home, Old Lady Liu was drying her clothes. Seeing Ye Jiaojiao came back, she quickly put down her work.

    "Oh, the naughty boy is back. Are you tired today?" Seeing that the granddaughter was carried back by her elder brother, Mrs. Liu thought what was wrong with the granddaughter.

    "Milk..." Ye Jiaojiao slid off her eldest brother's back and rushed towards Granny Liu.

    "Milk, we are lucky, dong dong dong, you see what this is..." Ye Xiaohai took out the sparrows and quail in the basket like a treasure.

    Upon seeing this, Ye Dahe took out a few sparrows and quails from his back basket.

    Mrs. Liu was taken aback by what the grandchildren took out, "Little boy, where are you guys going to play, haven't you been hurt?"

    "Milk, none of us were injured. These sparrows and quails were caught with other friends in the village. They are safe." Ye Jiaojiao knew that Mrs. Liu was afraid that they would be hurt by running into the mountains to hunt for this bit of meat. .

    "Yeah, milk, don't worry, we didn't dare to go to too dangerous places. A few of us have already eaten in the mountains, and these will give the family a taste." Ye Dahe said in a loud voice.

    Mrs. Liu was just concerned about whether the children were injured. Now she let her down and looked at the children’s 9 sparrows and quails. She was shocked. "You caught them all?"

    These are fat enough, they are all meat. Ah, it’s not easy to eat meat right now. Unfortunately, these children still know that they are hidden in the back basket. If they are seen by outsiders, they may say what they are in the old Ye family.

    Ye Xiaojiang opened his mouth and talked about their bird-catching incident. Mrs. Liu was surprised and asked, "How can that forest catch so many sparrows and quails?"

    In the early days of disasters, the villagers would come forward. Catch these birds to fill your stomach, and later catch more, but the number of birds is much less, making it more difficult to catch.

    Ye Xiaojiang said with a smug look, "Yes, this is all my sister's credit. We haven't caught so many before. Today, I took my sister and we caught it."

    "Yes, my sister is lucky, every time. You will have good luck if you take my sister to the mountain this time." Ye Dahai said happily.

    "Oh, the naughty boy is simply the little fairy daughter in the sky, and she can bring good luck wherever she goes." Old lady Liu hugged Ye Jiaojiao exaggeratedly, and said happily, no one is as lucky as her little boy. .

    "Yeah." The five brothers nodded. They thought the same way as Niu. Their sister is the little fairy daughter. There is no girl in the village who is more beautiful, cute and energetic than their sister. Isn't she the little fairy daughter in the sky?     "You can eat meat thanks to your sister's good luck. If you have anything delicious and fun in the future, you have to stay close to our Jiaojiao. You are just such a sister."     "The milk I know."     "It's a must. ."

    "I will give it to my sister."

    "Me too."

    "I will give my sister to eat everything that is delicious in the future."

    "Well, this is the good boy of our old Ye family." Old lady Liu nodded in satisfaction. , The consciousness of caring for my sister has to be cultivated since childhood.

    Even if she is not there in the future, Jiaojiao has these five older brothers, so she is not afraid of being bullied in the future.

    "Milk~" Ye Jiaojiao said in a deep voice, moving, her family's milk is the best to her, and her brothers can't compare with her. Of course, the others in the family are also very kind to her.

    The weather is better now, and the meat is not easy to go bad after a few days, but Mrs. Liu decided immediately and made all the meat at noon.

    Because these birds were all injured and stuffed in the back basket, most of them died like this. They are still fresh if they are eaten today. If they are kept for a few days, they are not so fresh. It would be better to eat them today. .

    Besides, the autumn harvest has finally passed, and the family has to make up for it.

    There are nine birds, they are not small. Old lady Liu made a big plate. Old lady Liu's craftsmanship is not bad, and the dishes taste good, not to mention that these birds are also meat dishes.

    As soon as the dishes are ready, the whole house smells of meat, and I made a few more vegetarian dishes, thinking about eating today, I will have a good meal. Old lady Liu took out four eggs and beaten an egg drop soup. , Sprinkle a handful of green onions to get rid of the fishy.

    Considering that today's dishes are good, Mrs. Liu lavishly made a big pot of rice, which is slightly waterier than dry rice.