Ch. 1 - Seeing Twice

A/N: I wrote this because the stories I'm super interested in aren't finished so I'll make my own LOL.

Jeon Y/N, 19 year old smartass and pretty attractive, coming from the girls at her college. Only girls though, for some reason.

Y/N wakes up at her best friend's house from a 2 night sleepover. Her best friend Ha Sooyoung, usually called Yves, wakes up when Y/N was fidgeting around her bed. "Goodmorning Yves!" Says Y/N as she stretches her limbs.

Yves groans, "Aishh!! Let me sleep."
Y/N grins from being too excited.

"It's Sunday morning, let me rest justtttt a little more! Yesterday we went to all kinds of places." She yawns.

Y/N was too pumped to even lay her back down, or to even see Yves close her eyes again. "Sooyoungie!!On our next sleepover, I promise to let you sleep some more...I think." Y/N scratches her head, deep in thought thinking of the possibilities that she would actually let her sleep longer.

Yves doesn't want Y/N to keep on talking so she stood up and gets herself ready to wash her face. Y/N smiles with victory because this was a rare event.

Yves looks for clothes to wear, although she is oblivious to what Y/N planned for today. Y/N walks out of the bathroom with clothes hanging from her shoulder, "Wear comfy clothes!" Yves doesn't even question Y/N because she's full of surprises. That was Jeon Y/N to her.

Yves's fit:

Your fit:

Your fit:

Y/N and Yves finish getting dressed and saw each of their outfits and nodded in satisfaction because both fits were definitely their type

Y/N and Yves finish getting dressed and saw each of their outfits and nodded in satisfaction because both fits were definitely their type. They eat a small breakfast because they'll be eating when they get to get destination. Y/N smiles wide, "LETS GO!"

They arrive at a big Arcade building with a Go Kart place and restaurants in it and for some reason there was an awfully amount of people with cameras yelling names left to right. The building was opened to the outdoors and indoors.

They were far enough to not hear what they were yelling. Yves grows even more confused, "Why is the entrance covered with security?" Yves's confused expression leaves and she yells, "WE'RE AT AN ARCADE? WITH, WITH A GO KART PLACE? WITH FOOD?"

She jumps up and down making Y/N smile wide. When Yves shows her excitement, you know she's extremely happy. Y/N knew she chose the perfect place! <3

They walk closer to the entrance and see fans (??). They instantly knew there was some kind of celebrity or celebrities. But who? They walk in and securities check what is in their small bags. Y/N gives a friendly smile so no harm is given, even though they look like ordinary teens here for a hangout.

They finally walk in and see about 10 or 9 girls walking around the place with bright smiles with cameras walking around them. Yves and Y/N yell but only for them to hear, "TWICE?"