Ch. 9 - The Sleepover

"Jeongyeon Unnie, is this what you go through all the time?" I say teasing Nayeon.

"No, yours is worse." She says giggling.

Y/N POV
We finally reach Twice's dorms. The building is huge and has many windows! Sana hops out of their van and runs to me to wrap her arm around mine.
"Let's go, Y/N. I'll show you around." She winks.
"Okay, thank you Unnie." I look behind to see Yves with Mina and Chaeyoung.

The manager left and eleven of us went inside the elevator. Everyone is squished with each other, Sana takes this opportunity to wrap her arms around my waist. I didn't want to just stand there so I wrapped my arms around her shoulder to prevent both of us to be squished by the other members. I look around and see Nayeon glaring at us together. The elevator opens and I sigh in relief. The tension in there was almost horrifying.

Third POV
Sana finds Y/N's arm again and wraps herself around it. She holds her hand and takes her inside their dorm before anyone else. Y/N looks inside the dorm while observing everything.
"Wah, this is nice!" She says turning her head left to right.

"Thank you. It's much nicer in my room." Sana walks closer to her and whispers the last part.
That sent shivers down Y/N's back because she was the only one who heard her.

It was only 7 PM so everyone could do a lot of things before they sleep. Everyone gets settled in and talk with each other.

Dahyun yells, "Let's watch a movie, yorobun!" Everyone walks to the living room and gets comfortable on the couch. Everyone has their own blankets except for Y/N and Yves. Momo tells Yves to get under the blanket with her. Before Y/N could move, Nayeon puts her blanket on top of Y/N.

Yves's POV
It's super comfy under the blanket with THE Hirai Momo. Honestly, I got over the fact that they're huge Kpop idols. It's more like being nervous because I'm surrounded with girls I'm interested in. While deep in my thoughts looking at the TV as Dahyun looks for movies, Momo slides her hand into mine and lays her head onto my shoulder. Momo has moves I think to myself.

We got to know more about the group and individual members, vice versa. We all grew comfortable with each other in just one day. I smile and lay my head on Momo's.

Nayeon's POV
I'm finally cuddling with Y/N, I'm in her arms. I knew when I first saw her there was something about her. She's so attractive, sweet, and attractive. I think to myself. Wait I said attractive twice.

This time, Y/N makes a move and wraps her arm around me. I could fall asleep any moment. I leave my thoughts and focus on the movie that started ten minutes ago. The movie is a mature romcom, just perfect for tonight!

The movie is halfway done, I've been in the same position with Y/N. I'm surprised I haven't started snoring yet because of how comfy I am. I move a little and she takes her arm off me. I didn't want her to do that! I kiss the side of her neck and I notice her breathing stopped. She puts her arm around me again and I continue to watch the movie.

Sana's POV
Did I just see Nayeon Unnie kiss Y/N? On the neck? Already!? I think to myself, trying to not make my jealousy get the best of me. They're so cuddly under that blanket, that lucky bunny.

I unfocus on the movie and think about what I can do with Y/N tonight. I imagine myself laying down on top of her, resting my head on the crook of her neck. I give her kisses every once in a while while we cuddle. And then we-

My thoughts are interrupted by Jeongyeon who was laughing at the movie. I focus back on the movie and the two actors are eating each other's face.

Third POV
The maknaes were covering their eyes, especially Tzuyu who kept on laughing.

"Gross! Dahyun Unnie why did you choose this!" Tzuyu says covering her eyes.

Nayeon scoffs, "You're all babies!"

Tzuyu glare at her, "Yeah, and you're our grandma."

Y/N joins and laughs with Tzuyu. Nayeon's hand on Y/N's waist grew tighter. (They're in a cuddle position basically)

She notices it quickly and puts her hand on Nayeon's thigh.

Two can play this game.