Ch. 13 - Breakfast

"I took some pictures! You'll be my wallpaper." Sana says.

"Eh?"

Y/N POV
Yves and I finish setting the food in the bowls and plates and place it on the dining table. I see Sana drooling at the food as we set the last bowl with fried rice down.

"We did great, N/N!" Yves looks at me and smiles and drools as well.

"For sure! I'll call the girls to go eat now while it's hot." I say walking towards Mina's room.

I walk in and see her sound asleep still. I walk over to her and hover over her, "Unnie~, breakfast is ready! Eat while it's hot."

Mina opens her eyes and smiles, like her whole day is already made.

Third POV

"Good morning~" Mina rises up from her bed and grabs Y/N's arm before she walks back to the dining room.
"Carry me to the living room?" She says in a sleepy voice.

Y/N doesn't know how to respond so she makes her back face Mina so Mina can piggy back ride her. Mina wraps her arms over her shoulder and her legs around Y/N's waist. Y/N walks them to the dining room and the three heads already there turn.

Silence fills the room and the two who walked in are left confused. Sana runs to Y/N.

"Y/N! :(" She pouts. She hugs Y/N and now Y/N is sandwiched between the two Japanese girls.

"Girls! Please sit down, you're making Y/N suffocate." Jihyo scolds.

The two let go and head to the dining table. Y/N's face is almost as red as the kimchi she was chopping earlier.

She walks to Momo's room and wakes her up. Thank God, she didn't ask for a piggy back ride. Y/N thinks to herself. She walks to the other rooms. Everyone is finally altogether in the dining room and they start to eat.

"THAT WAS FOOD WAS SO GOOD!" Momo exclaimed. "Please cook more for us when you come here again!"

Yves replies, "Of course, Unnie! And we can sleep together agai-" She couldn't finish because Y/N interrupts her.

"Sure, we'd love to. I'm glad you liked the food!" Y/N looks at everyone's face and they all look like they ate a 5 star restaurant meal.

It 7:28 AM, just in time for the two students to leave. The kitchen and dining room are cleaned from the help of the 9 members.

"It's time for us to go. Thank you for letting us stay and I'm glad we both got to know more about you all. Call us whenever you'd like!" Y/N says putting her shoes on.

Sana and Nayeon say in unison, "Wait!"

Nayeon says, "You didn't give me your number yet."

Sana adds, "Me too!" They both pout.

Y/N hands her phone to them so they can add their numbers. She gets it back and both of the names are:
Y/N's Bunny 🐰🤍
Your Girlfriend 💕

Y/N looks at the two girls cheeky smiling. She giggles and opens the front door. Jeongyeon insists on walking them to their car, leaving the other 8 girls pouting. They say their final goodbyes and walk to their car.

It's silent between the three.

"Nayeon couldn't stop talking about you last night. She kept on saying things like you were a flirt, you were playing hard to get, and that she'll be your future girlfriend. I couldn't sleep!" Jeongyeon lets out.

Y/N and Yves couldn't help but laugh at what she said.

"Y/N? Really?" Yves says while losing her breath from laughing.

"Is it that surprising to you?" Y/N says glaring at her.

"I mean yeah..you got rejected by your crush in front of at least the whole school in middle school!" Yves covers her mouth looking at Jeongyeon because she just talked too much.

"SOOYOUNG YOU-" Y/N runs up to her scaring her away.

Jeongyeon laughs hysterically causing Yves and Y/N to stop running around and begin to laugh with her.

The three get along easily.