Ch. 28 - Spin the Bottle

I reach Jinsoul's house and we say our goodbyes. Before Jinsoul closed the door on her way out, she says, "Good luck with them." She winks and closes the door.

I'll need that luck anyways.

I arrive back to my condo building and go to the elevator. I hear a notification from my phone and check it as the elevator is going up. It's from Sana.

Your Girlfriend 💕: Hi Y/N-chan.

I turn red from the name, I've never been called chan by her.

Then a picture from her was sent. I open the picture. Oh my God. The picture is a drawer of my bras.

Y/N🌌: Sana get out of my closet!

Your Girlfriend 💕: Why~

Before I put my phone back, with my heart pumping, I change her contact name to Sana 🧸 and Nayeon's, Y/N's Bunny🐰, to Nayeon 🐰.

The elevator door finally opens and I run to the condo. I place my thumb on the scanner almost breaking a sweat.

It opens and before I say anything to the girls in the living room, I run to my room first. Everyone turns quiet as to why I came running in.

I get in my room panting from the adrenaline and I see Sana laying down on my bed.

"You're crazy, Unnie." I say panting in relief.

"Just for you." She smirks.

I walk over to my walk-in closet checking if anything was taken. It looks good.

I turn around to Sana who's laying down on my bed peacefully. How cute! Not the part where she was being a perv and checking out my bras...but you get what I mean.

I go to the living room where the girls are at and Sana following after.

The rest of the evening was us hanging out. Night time came but everyone is still awake and energetic. I bring out the 3 tubs of new ice cream I bought a few days ago and tell everyone to get themselves some. We all eat ice cream wrapped in big comfy blankets I gave out.

"Today was so much fun." Dahyun says.

We all nod agreeing.

"What should we do tonight? The day is not yet over." Jeongyeon asks.

"Spin the bottle." Nayeon answers making everyone look at her.

Everyone cheers saying yes while I sit frozen. Oh gosh.

Yves grab a glass bottle of Pepsi and poured the soda into another cup so we can use this bottle for the game. We all sit ourselves in a big circle. Dahyun and Tzuyu sat next to me as Nayeon and Sana were across from me. Someone across from me has a bigger chance of the bottle spinning to me. That's why they sat there.

"Ready?" Jihyo starts the game. The bottle faces Sana. We all look at Sana and wait for them to peck each other on the lips.

Sana takes a glance at me and then at Jihyo as she kisses Jihyo playfully.

Everyone claps in excitement and Sana spins the bottle. The bottle spins in my direction but it goes to Dahyun. I'm kind of bummed but I don't really mind.

Dahyun jumps up excitedly and walks over to Sana. Sana keeps looking at me as she is going in for a kiss for Dahyun. Everyone hollers and it's now Dahyun's turn. The bottle spins to Momo!

Momo walks over to Dahyun and kisses her on the lips, longer than the first two kisses of the game. Dahyun is in shock and so is everyone else.

Momo spins the bottle and it lands to me. Finally!!

I walk over to Momo, not taking any glances at Sana or even Nayeon.

I kiss Momo, for the first time, and I feel her soft lips on mine. I make the kiss last longer than the rest. At least 8 seconds passed and I notice we haven't even let go of our lips together.

I let go as she's panting for air. She looks up to me and smirks. I smile and walk back to my spot on the floor. I spin the bottle and it goes to Mina! She jumps up excitedly and waddles to me.

I put my palm on her right cheek going in for the sweet kiss. It was short but it felt heavenly. We let go and she smiles showing her gums.

After 20 minutes of playing this deadly game, we stopped playing. Sana and Nayeon never got their spin to reach me. It shows on their face how it made them sad.

Tzuyu looks at my face and laughs.

"What?" I lifted my eyebrows.

"You have so many lipstick marks on your lips!" She giggles.

I walk over to the mirror hung on the wall in the living room and laugh at myself. I won't bother to remove it, it's like a souvenir.

We all talk to each other in smaller groups. I walk over to my big window alone admiring Seoul; Buildings having holes of light because of the windows, street lights shining, and cars passing to wherever destination.

This day was awesome and it's not even over yet.