Ch. 47 - Jeon Family

"Are you not tired?" I asked confusingly. They looked like they weren't just in a 16 hour flight.

"Not one bit!" Dad put his arm on my shoulder.

"Okay, great." I smiled.

"Dude, business life is so tiring. I almost was stuck to the formal talking." Jaeyeon chuckled.

"Seems like it's back to normal now, 'dude.'" I tilted my head as I sit on the drivers seat. We giggled and he shook his head playfully.

We're on our way to Heart of Seoul which was about an hour drive. We talked quite a lot in the car ride.

"Sweetheart," Mom called, "any girls in your life?" She raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Pfft, no. Well-" I was stopped by Jaeyeon.

"'Well?'" He rephrased, "so there are!?"

"It's complicated."

"Y/N, I'm telling you, kid. I have a lot of my friends' daughters and sons who are your age." Dad laughed.

"I'm fine, Dad." I used an annoyed tone in which they all broke into laughter.

__

We arrived to Heart of Seoul and I parked at the reserved parking spot that I never use to avoid getting stares and such.

Not a lot of cars were in the parking lot, considering it's only 9 am. We walked inside and just as the front desk employee was going to ask us how many people, she froze.

She looked young, she had long dark hair, and a very welcoming smile.
"Mr and Mrs Jeon! Welcome in, follow me to your table." She said hesitantly and guided us to the back elevator.

The four of us looked at each other weirdly and followed her. She led us to the third floor which was the roof top. The roof top had one long table and it had beautiful decor. Lights were hung, many green plants added on to the beautiful view, and it was just a beautiful place to have a date on.

__

We ordered our food from the woman who led us here. Her name was Sayeon and she was very polite and kind.

"Ms. Jeon, will that be all for you?" She asked me. I let out a small giggle from her formality.

"Call me Y/N. That'll be all, Sayeon. Thank you." A warm smile formed on my lips and then onto hers.

She grabbed the menus delicately and walked off.

"Harin sure knows how to hire her employees. She's wonderful." Mom smiled.

We all nodded and we waited for our dishes to arrive. They arrived very fast, which surprised us, and we ate very well!

__

Sayeon was getting our finished plates and Mom asked her something.

"Sayeon, is Harin busy?" Mom asked, as she sipped her iced tea.

"I'm not entirely sure, would you like me to check?" She took our plates, but she had trouble getting them all.

"Yes, please do!"

"Let me help you out." I gave a smile and helped her with the plates to take down to the kitchen.

She insisted she can do it by herself but I ignored and walked off by myself with the dishes hehe.

She sighed because she couldn't stop me and I just giggled. We went down to the first floor together and I followed her to the kitchen. Automatically, muffled whispers were heard.

She told me to place it down on a counter and then we left.

"I'll head to Ms. Lee's office." She walked off to the other side of the building. I stood still, wondering what the heck to do now.

Should I head back up to the roof or follow Sayeon?

..Follow Sayeon it is!