Ch. 50 - Another Surprise ><

Me and Jaeyeon relaxed together and we talked more about life and what's been happening recently. One nice thing about him, despite his older brother humor, is that he is a really down-to-earth guy.

"But then again, that's how life goes." Jaeyeon said, staring into the sea that stretched for hours.
"Although that business offer was long awaited for, it'll start a new pathway in the industry."

He ended the conversation about a business offer he gave that he was confident about, but it was unfortunately declined.

I nodded in understanding.

Jaeyeon finished college about 2 years ago and after that, he helped the company greatly. He's just as passionate as my parents and I really admire him for that. He works hard for a reason. And that very reason is to keep this company alive and well, and then pass it onto his children.

__

7:30 PM

The rest of the day with the family, we went to all kinds of places. We had so much fun! Jaeyeon, Mom, and Dad were beyond exhausted and so we headed back to the condo so they can have a good nights sleep. Me, on the other hand, was not really tired.

So I thought of a perfect idea.

A surprise visit for Twice!!

I messaged Manager Unnie (my nickname for her), or Sadness Unnie, if they were at their dorms. She said they arrived a few hours ago to rest. So it's a perfect time to stop by!

I wrote a note on the coffee table if the family asks where I went. The note said -

'Going to visit Twice at their dorm, I'll be back soon! (: '

I left the condo quietly and sprinted to my car in the garage. I drove to Twice's dorm with pure excitement because they have no idea I'm visiting.

__

About a 15 minute drive to the dorm

I parked my car and sprinted to the dorm building. I went up to the dorm room and knocked 2 times.

The door opened and revealed an exhausted Tzuyu.

When she looked to who knocked, her eyes grew wide and her expression changed.

"Y/N!" She wrapped me into a hug.

"Tzu!" I hugged her back. Oh shoot, too loud!
I whispered, "Tzuyu, I want to surprise them."

She nodded, agreeing with my funny plan, and I crept inside quietly. She whispered that everyone was in the living room watching a movie. Perfect timing! They're all in one place.

I walked quietly behind the couches and suddenly said, "BOO!" The 8 girls' heads turned around and jumped from the couches. Tzuyu giggled from behind.

"Y/N!!" They yelled in unison. They ran to me and gave me a sweet hug.

"Hello!! I missed you all." I said sweetly, still trapped in the hug of 9 girls.

"I missed you more, stupid." Jeongyeon flicked my head and I giggled.

"Pabo! How come you didn't tell us you were coming?" Nayeon ran away from the hug and to the entrance of her room, "I look hideous!"

The girls let go of the hug and looked at Nayeon.

I walked over to Nayeon and gave her her own hug. I rubbed her back up and down, "You don't." I vaguely said. I let go and her cheeks were flustered pink. I flick her head playfully to scold her for saying that about herself.

I hear many pictures being taken by the girls behind me.

"Cute!!" Mina said.

"Girlfriend material~." Sana admired.

I walked away from Nayeon who hasn't moved away from the entrance of her room. She just stood frozen, it was so funny. She lifted her hands to cover her pink face. So cute!!! ><

"What brings you here?" The cub asked excitedly.

"I wanted to surprise you girls. My family is resting back at the condo so I had the spare time to do whatever." I sat myself down comfortably on the couch.

"Well..do this more often!" Dahyun joked.

"I will." I smiled.

Momo hurriedly walked over to me to cover me in kisses. And just by her luck, she was wearing bright red lip stick. Now my face is covered in lipstick.

"U-unnie! Cut it out~" I tried to pry her off me but it was no use because she basically climbed over me. After many more welcoming kisses all over my face, she stopped but was still seated on my lap.

"Oh, Y/N! Have you thought of any lyrics yet?" Jihyo asked with her head rested on her palm.

"Sort of." I shrugged.

"What does that mean?" Tzuyu giggled.