Ch. 24 - April Fools!

What do they mean?! The last time I talked to one of them was Sana in a call on last Wednesday night!

Suddenly, the door bell rings.

I walk to the door confused because I rarely have anyone stop by here. I open the door and I see 9 girls looking straight at me. Twice!

How did they get here? Why are they here? Aren't they angry at me? Why are they angry at me? My head is filled with questions that I couldn't answer.

"APRIL FOOLS!" The 9 yell.

"April...April fools?" I think what date it is, April 1st. I see it now.

"You guys pranked me!? That's what the texts were about?" I sigh in relief giggling at myself.

"Hehe yeah! Sana Unnie planned it. She got your address from Yves a few days ago." Dahyun says.

"Are you sure she didn't just do it so she can come over?" I asked. It's something Sana would do.

"Maybe." Sana says softly.

"Come in!" They walk in admiring the place.

Oh. My. God.

Chuu and Jinsoul.

I stop them from walking in any further and whisper to them.

"Guys, I have 2 friends of mine here with Yves. They might freak out, okay?" I whisper.

They nod and walk in. Jinsoul and Chuu turn their heads around looking away from the TV and see 9 girls of Twice behind me.

Jinsoul had her mouth wide open and Chuu screams at the top of her lungs.

Chuu runs up to us and greets them, "Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo!" She bows repeatedly.

The 9 girls giggle at the younger girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Twice!" The 9 girls say in unison. Wow, they're cool.

Yves stands up from the couch clapping and laughing, "Good job, girls!"

I yell, "You knew about this!?"

"No, no! The only thing I knew was that Sana asked where your condo is. I didn't know they would come today. And prank you." She laughs.

I nod and look at Jinsoul. Jinsoul is frozen like ice, I walk to her shaking her shoulders a little.
"Jinsoul? You there?" I tease.

"The- what- we- why- Twice- here- you- I..." Jinsoul couldn't form words again, like when we first met.

"It's a long story. But I'm friends with Twice." I wait for her answer but I guess she's still in shock.

I turn around and I see the 9 girls with their manager behind them from afar.

I yell for the manager to come inside, "Manager..Unnie! Come in."

The manager replies, "No, it's fine! I just dropped the girls off. I'll pick them up sometime tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I say loudly.

"We're having a sleepover!" Chaeyoung says.

I see 3 bags of clothes set down next to the door by the manager.

"Sleep...sleepover!?" I yell in both excitement and confusion.

"Yves told Sana that we can sleepover here anytime and that you'll say yes." Chaeyoung says.

Sana snakes around me (Sanake comeback). She hugs me and wraps her arms on my waist, "That's okay, right?"

I gulp after the sudden contact, "Yeah..yeah! It's fine!"

I look back to Jinsoul still in shock. She shakes her head violently and looks back to me. I smile so she can walk towards me.

"Yorobun!" I yell for everyone to hear who are exploring the condo. "This is my friend Jinsoul, and the smiley girl with you is Chuu."

Jinsoul waves awkwardly.

Jihyo, the leader of the group, talks to Jinsoul first.

"Hi, Jinsoul!" She says happily. "I hope we can become friends. I'm Jihyo."

Jinsoul nods aggressively, "Yes, I love your music! I hope we can become friends as well." Jinsoul grabs my arm.

"Y/N, you're friends with Twice?" She whispers. She looks in front of me and sees Sana still hugging me, her jaw drops.

"Yeah...I didn't really want to tell anyone." I answer. "For obvious reasons."

She nods and and walks over to Chuu who is talking to Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Uhh...Sana?" I call her name so she can let go of me.

"I missed you." She whispers making my expression soften.

"I missed you too. We'll hang out for the rest of the day and tomorrow." I assure her. "Let's go to the other girls, arasseo?"

She lets go and nods with a wide smile.

We all sit down watching a romance movie. I sat next down with Jinsoul to my left and Sana to my right.

30 Minutes into the Movie

"Let's order takeout!" I say jumping from the couch. Everyone looks at me and nods excitedly.

"Alright! I know a good restaurant." I smirk because the restaurant I'm talking about is one of my favorites of all time! Which is also under Dream of Asia.

I order all kinds of food on the menu and making sure to order twice of each dish.

"Will that be all, Ms. Jeon?" The employee says. I recognized the voice when she answered the call, there's definitely no need for formality!

"Aish, Haeun! You don't have to call me Ms." I giggle and hear her giggle as well.
"That'll be all."

"Alright, Y/N." I smile. "Your order will be delivered approximately in 25 minutes. Thank you for ordering at Seoul Plate!" Haeun says.

"Okay, thank you so much!" I end the call.

I turn around back to the living room but Nayeon steps in front of me, making me walk back to the kitchen.

"Nayeon Unnie?"