Ch. 11 - Mina and Jihyo <3

"Mina Unnie, I'll sleep on your bed." Y/N smiles.

"Okay! Goodnight everyone." Mina blushes. Everyone sighs as Jihyo and Mina walk in to their rooms.

"Y/N-ah, how do you feel about us? Do you like it here?" Says Jihyo.

"Yeah, I like it here! You're all kind. I just kind of wish that Sana Unnie and Nayeon Unnie weren't so~..." Y/N thinks of a word to describe what the two girls were like.

"In love with you?" Jihyo finishes the sentence for her.

"Hmm...I guess you can say that. I mean we all just met, they can't possibly fall in love with me!" Y/N laughs.

Mina joins the conversation, "Y/N-ah, you're underestimating yourself. If only you knew what we were thinking when we met you and Yves." Mina covers her mouth because she said too much.

Y/N is left in her thoughts trying to grasp what Mina said to her.
"Let's go to sleep now, okay?" Mina goes to the left side of her bed to save room for her.

Jihyo goes to her bed, "Y/NN, I know the sleepover isn't really over yet, but when is the next time we can hang out again?"

"Usually Fridays, Unnie! I mean, Yves and I spend our Fridays after class outdoors. It can also depend on how busy the week is, but I'm guessing this week for classes isn't busy!" Y/N explains.

Jihyo and Mina's face turns bright. "Please call us whenever you'd like to hang out! This week isn't busy for us as well, since our promotions ended almost a week ago." Mina says excitedly.

"Alright, I'll tell Yves tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be excited like me. Thank you, Unnies. We got to know each other not long ago, and I can tell we'll be be very close. You have ours numbers right?" Y/N cheeky smiles.

"Yeah, I gave Mina your number. I think the only ones who doesn't have it is Sana Unnie and Nayeon Unnie." Jihyo replies.

"Ahh, yeah right." Y/N yawns rubbing her eyes. "I'll give them our numbers later~." Y/N lays down on Mina's bed abruptly and Mina giggles.

Y/N is sound asleep arriving to her dream land. Mina admired Y/N as she sleeps, wanting to wrap her arm around her but wants to give Y/N space. Jihyo sleeps next and the only one awake is Mina.
"Y/N-ah, you're something." Mina smiles and then puts her blanket on top of them both.

The Next Morning

Y/N wakes up at 6 AM from instinct, she's very organized and knows how to keep herself together. She doesn't let this stop her from having fun though. This was one of her main charms.

Before Y/N could leave the bed, she notices Mina has her arms wrapped around her. Y/N is flustered to the max, she moves quietly out the bed and stretches her limbs. She leaves the room making sure she didn't wake Jihyo and Mina up. No one is awake, even Yves.

Y/N sighs because she has to go to the room Yves slept in. The only people she knows that sleeps in that room is Momo.

Y/N quietly creeps into the room seeing Yves and Momo asleep cuddling.

Y/N POV
Gosh, how will I wake her up?! I think to myself. I look to the other side of the room and stop myself from moving forward. Sana. I froze which felt like three years. I can't wake Momo and Sana up, it'll leave total chaos. I walk quietly to Yves on her side of the bed, and tap her head lightly and then more harder. Yves didn't move at all, I'm not surprised.

I move my head to her ear and whisper, "We're late to class, Sooyoungie." I say in order to trick her because the last time she was late to any class was back when she was eleven, even when she isn't a morning person.

She sits up on the bed and observing everything around her. It looks like she's confused as to why she's next to Momo. I keep myself from laughing, "Yves, let's go get ready! It's actually just 6 AM, but we need to hurry so they won't wake up." I whisper.

Yves nods and leaves the bed and then the room quietly. I took her small bag from the desk next to the bed and then all of a sudden I feel a pair of eyes staring at me.

Oh no. I thought.