Ch. 23 - Condo

"Oki! I'll let you sleep now, baby. I love you!" She ends the call before I even say anything. Just like what Nayeon said to me! Aish...those flirts.

I take a short shower and head to bed with a smile after the exciting day.

The next following week after the festival day was the usual. It's been 3 weeks since we met Twice at the arcade. For some reason, it feels like we've know them for years.

I've been getting many calls and texts from all Twice members ever since just to check up on me as I do the same. They do it to Yves as well. Tzuyu is the one who texts and calls me the most, I always smile reading her texts. It shows she really cares for me and doesn't want me to feel lonely.

For some reason, they haven't texted or called me at all this week and today is a Friday. I'm guessing they're busy.

I grab my clothes from the closet.

Of course, I give myself a thumbs up in the mirror checking my fit

Of course, I give myself a thumbs up in the mirror checking my fit. I go to my car and drive to Yves's. (I'm guessing you know the usual now)

I arrive at Yves's and we head straight to the university.

"Friday!" She relaxes in the passenger seat.

"Yup! Any plans for you?" I ask.

"Nope! If I did, I'd probably bring you with me." She chuckles.

She's right, I don't remember the last time we didn't go with each other anywhere when she hangs out somewhere.

We arrive and I see Jinsoul and Chuu at the front. We walk to them and talk for a few until homeroom starts. Chuu's homeroom is next door to ours so we won't have to walk away from each other in the mornings.

Homeroom ends and we walk to our second class. The lecture ends with a short quiz that I aced 100% on.

__

The day goes by like it usually goes on a Friday: quizzes, tests, or starting a new lesson that will resume on Monday.

The last class ends and me and Yves zoom out of the class.

"Weekend!" She says excitedly.

I see Jinsoul and Chuu running towards us. They reach us panting a bit.

"Why're you guys running?" I laugh at them.

"We," Jinsoul inhales, "We were wondering if me and Chuu could come over to your house today. Since it's Friday." She looks up to me no longer trying to catch a breath.

"Yeah sure! I'm down." I look at Yves and she smiles widely.

We hop into my car and drive to my condo building that they haven't been in before.

"Ohhh, you live in an apartment?" Chuu asks looking outside the window.

"Yeah, a condo. My family isn't in Korea." I answer vaguely, I'm sure we'll talk about our family and stuff when we're inside.