Ch. 41 - JYP Building + Day6

All the girls gathered in the living room to hear Chaeyoung talk about her day with Y/N. They envied Chaeyoung because they wished to have a day like that with Y/N but with their own plans. They were extremely happy for her.

Monday (2 days before family come home)
April 15

"Bye, Y/N-chan. Have a good day for me, okay?" Sana said on the other line sweetly as I made breakfast for myself.

"Of course, you too. Bye, Sana!" I ended the call and placed my phone down. Sana told me she and the girls had busy schedules the next few days. I told her to not work themselves out; I don't want to see them all tired and exhausted for overworking.

The days after I went out with Chaeyoung was just me waiting for my family to come home. Only 2 days left before I see them! It feels like I haven't seen them forever because they were busy themselves. I feel like everyone is busy except for me.

Yves is on a camping trip with her family that I'm really excited about for her. We won't be able to contact each other like how we usually do. Jinsoul is helping her father at the Culinary school to give him a second hand. Chuu is on a vacation with her family. (Where is Chuu's vacation?)

I cleaned the condo and bought groceries beforehand so everything will be nice and clean.

I plopped down on the couch and just stared at the ceiling. At this moment, I'm just rethinking about everything and everyone. Just so my mind isn't crowded with random thoughts and feelings. (Btw, I really recommend this!!)

After the 10 minutes of staring at the ceiling, I decided to take a shower for the day to come.

I put on a sweatshirt and shorts to be comfy.

I put on Demon Slayer and laid down on the couch. I love this!!!!

After watching two episodes, I get a call. To my surprise, it's from Uncle Jinyoung!

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Ah, Y/N! Are you busy today?" Uncle Jinyoung said.

"No, not at all! Why?"

"Good-good. Would you like to stop by at the company?"

After 3 seconds of thinking, I answered, "Of course! Why not!" I smiled, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Great! Come here any time before 2. See you soon!" He ended the call and I jumped up from the couch and to my closet to grab the outfit I'll be wearing today.

Outfit :D -

I give myself a thumb ups in the mirror like always and went to the elevator

I give myself a thumb ups in the mirror like always and went to the elevator. I have no idea what Uncle Jinyoung planned for today but I'm up for anything right now.

I arrived at the building and parked at the guarded parking lot where I went to with Twice because JYP told me to.

I was welcomed by many security guards at the door.

"Hello, Ms. Jeon. Welcome." He opened the large door for me. He had slicked back hair and looked quite young.

"Thank you! No need for the formality." I walked in and went in the elevator for floor 8. This is the floor where Twice's practice room is at. I assume they're not here in the building.

I passed a practice room that had loud music coming out of it and I tried my best to not be so nosy. This practice room had another door next to it and by the window on it, it looked like a recording room. There was a set of drums and a piano keyboard on the other side of the big window inside the room.

"Drums and a piano?" I whispered to myself. Curiosity took over me and I walked inside the left door which was the recording room.

"Hello..?" I said as I opened it cautiously.

I looked at the side of the room and I saw two guys with familiar faces. Day6? Jae and Wonpil?!

"Oh! Ah-the-uh-I'm-" I stuttered as my eyes set upon them and their reaction to me coming randomly inside wasn't bad at all. In fact, they were chill.

"Oh, hello! What brings you here?" Jae, with the glasses and a middle part, asked as he set down his bass that I didn't notice he was holding.

"I-I just wanted to check this room out." I looked down to the floor embarrassed.

"Alright. Oh right, my name is Jae and he's Wonpil." He introduced himself and his member.

"I know your band! I really love your music." I looked up at them and saw them smiling.
"I'm Y/N."

"Sweet!" Wonpil said. He had black hair and very pretty eyes.

"You play?" Jae asked as he grabbed his bass back and handed it to me.

"Oh yeah! I do." I took it and looked at his bass that I always admired.

I gave him a "are you sure you want me to play this precious bass omg" look

I gave him a "are you sure you want me to play this precious bass omg" look. I shot my eyebrows up.

"Alright.." I said in English as I fixed the bass on me.

Here it goes..