Ch. 33 - Practice Room

"Girls get ready to practice. You too, Y/N."

"What!?" I say jumping up from the couch.

"You're coming with us." Mina says behind me.

"T-today? Already?" I say shockingly.

"Yup! If you'd like to change then just tell me." Mina says before walking off to her room.

The 3 maknaes smile in excitement because I get to come with them to their practice. I wish Yves could come; she'd love to see them dance. She'd probably join too.

I borrow a sweatshirt from Mina. Not that I'll get cold but that I'll be breaking sweats when I enter the JYP building. I've only drove past it once but never stepped a foot in/near that building. Today is the day I get to do that.

"I texted Sadness Unnie and she said it'll be fine. She even said that it will be exciting." Jihyo says with a huge smile on her face.

"Alright." I fidget with my fingers.

"Don't be nervous. If anything, we should be nervous because you'll see us practice."

"I watch Twice choreography videos every night before I sleep, Unnie, you're okay." I giggle causing her to laugh as well.

"Once~" she joked and I just shook my head in embarrassment.

Everyone got ready to go and we drove in 2 separate vans to the JYP building. We entered from the big garage that was guarded by security.

One of the security guards at the back entrance were looking at me confused and Jihyo, the leader of the group of children, noticed.

"She's with us." Jihyo says and wraps her arm on mine.

"My apologies, Miss." the security guard said formally.

We walk past him and went to the elevator.

"Ms. Park." I tease, "Ms. Park, I understand." I say in a firm voice like the security guard.
"You're pretty cool yourself, Park." I nudge her causing her to form a playful smirk.

"I can say the same to you, Jeon." She smiles at me and the girls tease us.

We walk out and entered the 8th floor of the building where their practice room was located in. The girls walk to the door and I follow them like a small child.

"Welcome to our practice room!" Nayeon says.

I walk in and it was extremely spacious. The floor was wooden with a wide mirror as two walls. The wall next to the door was maroon red. The ceiling had bright words "JYP" plastered on it.

"Awesome.." I analyze the room. I'm actually in their practice room!

Their choreographer walked in, "Okay, girls! Let's warm up." Her eyes landed on me and she waved. I wave back in relief since she won't kick me out. Wow, Mina was right. They wouldn't mind if I was here.

Everyone got ready in their comfortable clothes they could dance in.

I sit myself down on the black couch on the side and watch them. The girls were insanely well trained and knew what to exactly do. Every word the choreographer said to do, they did what they were told. Amazing.