Ch. 46 - Airport

When I got home, I changed my clothes and relaxed on the couch while watching a K Drama. The rest of the day I lounged around the house. I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

2 Days after the JYP building visit
Wednesday, April 17
6 AM (2 hours before family arrives)

I made myself a small breakfast because I'm sure me and the family will go out somewhere nice to eat once they arrive. I'm too excited! I can't contain this happiness and excitement that are overflowing.

I got in the shower to start off this exciting day I've been longing for. The airport is about an hour and a half away.

Outfit -

I check myself in the mirror and give myself a thumbs up as usual

My family hasn't given a call yet since they don't have service up in the air. They got in the plane yesterday since the flight from California to Korea is about 16 hours.

I head to my car and drive to Incheon International Airport (IIA). I blast some music from my favorite playlist.

Summertime in Paris by Jaden and WILLOW is playing*

I tap my finger on the wheel, humming to the obsessive beat.

"Summer time is meant to fall in love~" I sung my heart out, probably one of the best feelings of my life. Driving on the highway alone, early in the morning, and excited things waiting for me.

__

Airport
7:40 AM
About 20 minutes before family's arrival time

I put my hands in my pocket and tapped my foot anxiously. I haven't seen them for a while, it felt so long. They'll probably point out how tall I grew, especially Jaeyeon.

As I was waiting, a girl, most likely my age, walked up to me.

"Hello!" The unfamiliar girl greeted in English. She's probably going back home to the States. It doesn't seem like she has a foreign accent.

"Ah, hello." I smiled softly. I analyzed her appearance and she was pretty: long dark brown hair with blue dyed strips hidden under them.

"I just wanted to say you look beautiful. Thank you for your time, bye~" She walked away shortly after.

"Thank you..?" I giggled quietly because of the short, but cute interaction with a girl who's name I don't know.

The plane my parents on probably landed already. I check the time on my phone and it's 7:50 AM.

A few minutes after, the arrival gate doors opened and a few people walked out. They took first class so not a lot of people were with me waiting.

They're coming!!

I waited patiently, looking for the familiar faces who were called my family.

And there I saw, a tall guy, black hair, and a bright smile walk out of the door. Jaeyeon!

"Jaeyeon!" I ran to him with my arms embraced.

"Y/N!" He reached for my bear hug.
"God, you're so tall!" We released from the hug and he ruffled my hair like always.

"Thanks. Missed you too." I said annoyingly and he giggled. Two very familiar faces walked out of the door and there they were. Mom and Dad!

"Mom! Dad!" I embraced my arms to them and we were wrapped into a tight hug.
"I missed you so much!" They rubbed my back up and down, tears almost falling from Mom's face.

"Honey, you never told me you grew so tall!" Mom teased.

"She got it from me, honey." Dad joked and raised his eyebrows up and down.

I took Mom's luggage since she had the most and I walked in between them.

"I can't believe you're really here!" I looked at them both excitedly.

"You never changed, kid." Jaeyeon teased and of course, I had to put up my 'annoyed but not annoying' face. This dude is only 5 years older than me. >:(

We walked out of the airport, it took a while since the airport is humongous. (It really is!)

"So, Mom, Dad, Jaeyeon, where should we go?" I asked.

"Heart of Seoul restaurant. :D" Dad smiled.

"I'd love to eat there and pay them a visit! I haven't seen Harin-ssi (Harin is the manager of this popular restaurant. Heart of Seoul is owned by Dream of Asia) in quite a while!" Mom excitedly said.

"Are you not tired?" I asked confusingly. They looked like they weren't just in a 16 hour flight.

"Not one bit!" Dad put his arm on my shoulder.

"Okay, great." I smiled.