Ch. 3 - Introducing Themselves to Twice (surprisingly)

This moment that lasted at least 9 seconds just made her entire year.

Twice finally walks past them as Yves and Y/N stare blankly at the claw machine. They stayed like that for at least 25 seconds and looked at each other. Y/N finally speaks, "I made eye contact with N-Nayeon and Sana." Y/N couldn't even believe what she just said to Yves.

Yves's mouth was wide open shaking her head to put herself back to reality, "Bro. Twice was just behind us. WE LOOKED SO COOL-" She paused for a second. "Did you just say you made eye contact with Nayeon and Sana?!" Y/N nodded while having a smile plastered around her face.

Twice's POV
Twice was ordered oldest to the maknaes: Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were at the back of the group.

Nayeon at the front turned to Jeongyeon and says, "Did you see the two girls close to the Arcade entrance? One was wearing a dark blue sweater."

Jeongyeon laughs, "Unnie, you find them cute huh? I didn't see them though." Jeongyeon's curiosity takes over her and she walks away from the group. Nayeon tries to grab her arm to not walk away but she was too late and Jeong is walking to where the two girls were at.

Nayeon huffs, "That pabo!" She follows Jeong and sees the two attractive girls talking to each other while still at the claw machine. But this time, they were actually playing it.

Y/N's POV
We start playing the claw machine instead of looking like idiots eyeing the stuff animals inside of it. I see Yves turning her head to the right and I look as well. Seeing Jeongyeon.

Yves and I looked like statues, we didn't even know if she was coming to us or walking past us. But why was she alone? Jeongyeon stops in front of us and I just admired her beauty up close which felt like three hours. But it was actually just four seconds.

Third POV (original)
Jeongyeon walks closer to the two girls noticing they didn't move an inch after they turned their heads to see Jeongyeon walking towards them. Jeongyeon finally greets them, "Annyeonghaseyo!"

The two girls didn't even think about playing cool anymore! Y/N speaks first, "Annyeonghaseyo! Is there anything you n-need?" She says smiling pretending she didn't trip over a word. Yves greets after her.

Jeong replies, "Ahh, no! My friend Nayeon asked if I saw you two, I think she is interested in one of you. So I took a look myself! Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I am Jeongyeon from Twice!" She does a small bow. Yves/Y/N didn't even know what to say after she said the word 'interested'.

Yves breaks the awkward quietness from her and Y/N, "Yes, we know you and Twice! We're incredibly huge fans."

Yves was close to explode, so Y/N took over. "Hello I am Y/N and this is my friend Yves." Just after they introduced themselves, Nayeon steps away from one of the arcade games near the three. Nayeon makes sure to take a look at the two, especially Y/N for some reason.

Yves and Y/N turned into statues once again! Nayeon introduced herself like Jeong and bows. Y/N introduces her and her friend again but this time, Nayeon couldn't keep her eyes off of Y/N. And it was quite obvious.