Ch. 37 - Mina D8

Suddenly a doorbell following with a few small knocks came from the front door.

I walked over to my door and opened it. And to my surprised, a penguin was right in front of me.

"Mina!" I threw my arms at her and pulled her in a tight hug.
"What brings you here? Why are you alone?"

Here's a cute pic of Mina!!

"Remember I asked when I could come over? You said anytime," her eyes curved, "so I came by today by myself

"Remember I asked when I could come over? You said anytime," her eyes curved, "so I came by today by myself. Unless..unless you'd like the girls to come over as well."

"No-no! It's fine! I'm glad you're here, come in." I shook my hands in front of her and I let her inside.

"Mina? Mina!" Yves jumped from the couch and gave her a hug.
"I missed you!"

"Yves! I missed you too~" Mina returned the hug.

"So do you have any plans you'd like to do?" I asked, sitting myself down on the couch comfortably.

"No, not really. I just wanted to be with you, Y/N. After this tiring week, it's like you're my charger to give me the energy I used." She sat herself down next to me, comfortably as well.

"I-the- wh- o- okay! Fine with me." My cheeks were flushed, I knew just from the warmth that grew on them.

The three of us watched my favorite anime (what're you guys watching?). Me and Mina would communicate in Japanese here and there just for the fun of it. We'd make jokes and Yves would think we're making fun of her.

"Mina-san," I said straightening my posture on the couch, "Why don't we three go somewhere?"

"Sure! The weather is beautiful so let's do it." She stood up from the couch stretching elegantly. If she said she was a princess, I would not be surprised.

"I wish I could go but I have to go back home before 6 pm. Can you drop me off on the way?" Yves said and frowns grew on me and Mina's face.

"Yeah, of course." We got ready to go and I took 2 extra sweatshirts just in case me and Mina stay out late at night.

I dropped Yves off and me and Mina were thinking where we should go.

"Let's go get ice cream!" Mina said excitedly.

"I know a perfect place which is also next to the beach. We can watch the sunset before we leave. Sounds like a plan?" I looked at her and she smiled widely. She's so cute!

She nodded aggressively, agreeing with the plan we had for the rest of the day together.

Before we left the car when we arrived, I took the sweatshirts from the backseat and gave one to her.

"Here. I don't want you to be cold." I gave it to her and she gladly put it on.

We made it to the outdoor ice cream store which serves ice cream in taiyaki which is a fish shaped waffle cone. I ordered oreo ice cream in taiyaki with more Oreo bits as the toppings. Mina ordered vanilla ice cream with drizzled caramel in a taiyaki.

(What it looks like)

"You know the best places, Y/N

"You know the best places, Y/N." Mina said, taking a bite of her ice cream.

"Thank you~, I always go here in summer and watch the sunset. I was usually alone, so you're the first to come with me."

"Not even Yves?" She looked up to me.

"Nope. :]" I saw a soft smile grow on her face after I said that.

We walked on the beach admiring the ocean and the beautiful sky above. The sun wasn't setting yet but soon it will.

Mina took pictures of the ocean and pictures of me as well. I took pictures of her and we giggled because the pictures didn't turn out so well because of all the laughs.

"So pretty." I said under my breath after we finished taking them.

Mina stood next to me with her arm intertwined with mine and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Today is really fun. Thank you." She softly said, making my heart skip a beat. The sun was finally setting and the sky was pink and the clouds made the scenery even more prettier.

(Y/N and Mina were on the sand btw)

We admired the beautiful sunset together quietly

We admired the beautiful sunset together quietly. She held my hand and rubbed my thumb ever-so- softly.

"Y/N." She looked up to me and we held eye contact. She moved closer and closed her eyes, and placed a short but sweet kiss on my lips. I placed my hands on her waist. She opened her eyes and I placed one a kiss on hers before she moved away. I removed my hands from her waist and cupped her cheeks and savored the moment we had together.

We let go and I laid my forehead on hers and we smiled. She let go and a broader smile was made.

Her smile was so genuine. It wasn't the one to make herself attractive, that she already was. Her eyes reminded me of the stars that were finally revealing themselves now that the sun was down. It sounds extremely corny but it's true.

I placed a small kiss on her forehead and we left the beach, not saying anything else. That silence was comforting.

__

Our day together was coming to an end and I drove to the dorm building.

I parked at the front of the entrance. Before she opened the door, she pulled me closer to her and kissed me passionately for the last time.

"Thank you. Let's do this again sometime." She opened the door and left the car.

I huffed with my heart beating out of my chest. Today was awesome.