Ch. 4 - Becoming Friends

Nayeon couldn't keep her eyes off of Y/N. And it was quite obvious.

The rest of the members found out Nayeon and Jeongyeon weren't there with them anymore. They look for them until Tzuyu sees the two with two unfamiliar girls. The seven members walk towards them and sees the unfamiliar girls in front of 2yeon.

Sana's eyes widens because she definitely recognized them. "Ahh! I see Nayeon Unnie made a move. That bunny." She groans the last part.

The group arrives and once again, Yves/YN are frozen. Twice does their well known greeting, "Annyeonghaseyo, we are Twice!"

Y/N smiles with her heart beating out of her chest, "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Y/N."

Yves greets herself smiling, "I am Yves!"

Nayeon nods, "We're here to film a Time to Twice video here! We're on break now."

Momo steps up and says, "Hello, I am Momo." With a visible smirk eyeing the two.

Y/N's face turns completely red, she didn't even care to look at Yves's face because she she knew hers is red also. "Ah, yes! We're huge fans of you all and your music." Y/N replies.

Sana grins, "Really! Who are your biases?"

Yves and Y/N smile awkwardly because they had no idea how to answer. Y/N says, "I don't really have a bias. You are all different and talented in your own ways-"

Yves interrupts and smiles wide, "MOMO AND MINA! I love dancing and dancers." Y/N was left speechless, dang her best friend knew what she was doing.

Mina was in the middle of the group with flustered cheeks. We both noticed her and we genuinely aww'd. Momo bravely says, "Thank you! You are so cu-" before Momo could even finish, their manager called the girls from behind and says their break is over.

The 9 girls say goodbye in disappointment but three of them stayed. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are behind Jihyo wanting to say something to the girls. Jihyo says, "I can tell our members like you both! It might have not looked like it on their faces, but they definitely want to know more about you guys."

The two couldn't form words until Chaeyoung excitedly says, "Can we have your numbers?!" Yves and Y/N say in unison, "Yes!"

Just like that, the story begins.