Ch. 39 - Start of a New Day

I decided to sleep earlier than usual on Friday nights and got ready for bed. Let's see what tomorrow has for us.

I woke up peacefully by the loud city noises and the sun peeking through my window. I knew that today would be a great day.

I made myself a simple breakfast: scrambled eggs and toast. I ate it as I watched Twice dance practice videos.

Suddenly, I get a text from Chaeyoung.

Chae: Hi Y/N! I was wondering if we could hang out today? Just the two of us? We could draw and go to cool places?

Y/N: I'd love to! What time should I pick you up?

Chae: 2 pm?

Y/N: See you then :]

I place my phone down and got ready for the day I have with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung POV
I threw my phone across the bed and jump in excitement.

Dahyun looked at me weird, "Chae, what're you doing?"

I answered, "Dubu! I'm going to hang out with Y/N today!

Tzuyu joined the conversation out of nowhere, "Eh? Oh..where-where are you two going?" Her expression looked a bit sad. Why?

"We'll draw.. and maybe go to a museum that's near."

"Ah, okay. Have fun." Tzuyu left the conversation and focused back on her phone.

I got my clothes ready for the day.

Tzuyu POVI was sighing internally when I heard Chaeyoung was going to be with Y/N for the day

Tzuyu POV
I was sighing internally when I heard Chaeyoung was going to be with Y/N for the day. The thing is, I'm happy for her that she'll have fun, but I was going to ask Y/N if we could hang today as well. I guess Chae beat me to it. Maybe I should've asked beforehand. Chaeyoung finished getting ready and went to the living room.

"Tzu, you don't look too good." Dahyun asked across our shared room.

"I'm okay." I gave her a small smile to assure her and she nodded slightly.

Y/N POV
It's 1:30 PM and I just left the condo unit. On the way to the dorm, I bought two boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts for the girls.

I arrived and knocked on the door. Nayeon opened it.

"Y/N!" She wrapped me into a tight hug and pulled away by giving me kisses on the cheek.

"Hi, Nayeon." I scrunched my face from all the kisses that I was not prepared for.

"Let her come in!" Jihyo scolded from behind her.

"Oh right. Hehe sorry." Nayeon moved to let me in and I walked in. I placed the two boxes of donuts down onto the dining table.

"Ah, you didn't need to~" Jihyo smiled at me.

"I wanted to, Unnie." I smiled back and looked for any sight of a small cub.

"What brings you here?" Nayeon wrapped her arms on my arm.

"I'm going out with Chae. Is she ready?"

"You're 'going out' with Chae!?" Nayeon had her eyebrows furrowed. She emphasized the 'going out' part of what I said.

"Yeah, we'll just hang together. That's all.." I replied calmly. I saw Chaeyoung walk to the living room from her room.
"Ah, Chaeyoung! Are you ready?"

"Yup! Sorry for the wait, I was just putting some finishing touches on my outfit." She smiled wide.

"No worries! Let's go?"

"Wait~ Y/N.." Nayeon pulled me closer to her by my arm.
"Don't leave me yet. I missed you, you know that?"

"Unnie," I rubbed her cheek using my thumb, "You called me thousands of times this week!" I laughed and made Jihyo and Chae laugh as well.

"I know, but I missed you!" She buried her face onto my chest.

Jihyo pulled Nayeon away from the tight hug she had me in.

"Nayeon, let her go!" Jihyo's motherly antics came.

"Fine-fine." She huffed and pouted.

"Next time, okay?" I tried to cheer her up but nothing worked.

I sigh and kiss her on her forehead to see if it'll cheer her up. Her face brightened and the sad and gloomy face she had disappeared. That's all I needed to do?

"Okay! Bye, take care you two!" Nayeon surprisingly said.

"Take care of Chae for me, arasseo?" Jihyo said which made me smile because she really cares for her members.

"Of course, Ms. Park." I replied which formed a smile on Jihyo's lips.
"Ah wait. Tell Dahyun the chocolate donuts are for her."

"You got it."

Me and Chaeyoung FINALLY said our goodbyes and we left the dorm. Chaeyoung pinched the bridge of her nose in embarrassment.

"Mianhe." She giggled.