Ch. 12 - Morning

I took her small bag from the desk next to the bed and then all of a sudden I feel a pair of eyes staring at me.

Oh no. I thought.

Third POV
Sana wakes up and sees a familiar figure close to her bed. She rubs her eyes to see Y/N! A wave of energy goes to her as if she didn't just wake up. She grabs Y/N's arms before she could walk away.
"Sleep with me, Y/N-ah. I missed you last night." She groans with her sleepy voice.

"Unnie, we're getting ready for class. I can't sleep anymore." Y/N explains trying to keep herself from exploding.

Third POV
Y/N doesn't necessarily dislike how her Unnies are towards her, but how can she act when her Unnies say that they're in love with her?
"Fine. I'll see you later, then." Sana sits up and grabs Y/N closer to her and kisses her cheek. She took her time to kiss her, and then she finally pulls away.

Y/N leaves the room after the kiss and closes the door. "What the hell." She whispers to herself. What does she mean by 'later' anyways? Y/N brushes off the thought and cleans herself up.

Yves and Y/N are ready to leave but it's still too early to go. Suddenly, Jihyo the mother of the group, opens her door and walks to the living room as she's rubbing her eyes.
"Ah! Yves and Y/N! Goodmorning~!" Jihyo says.

"Unnie, why are you awake so early?" Yves says.

"This is my usual time to wake up. I get breakfast ready for the girls or do chores." Jihyo answers.

They nod. Then, an idea comes to Y/N's head. "Why don't me and Yves cook for you all?! Before we leave. We're good cooks!"

"Ah, really? Sure, why not! As long as you two don't end up being late for class." Jihyo smiles.

"Alright!" The two say in unison.

They start preparing the food and ingredients they'll need. The chefs are preparing their special breakfast: Kimchi fried rice with spam, Miso soup (They love making foods around the world), and meat.

Jihyo watches the two cooking at their own fast pace as if they do this every day.
"Wahh~." Jihyo says amazed.
The two chefs laugh.

A door opens and it is from the Mosa bedroom. Sana walks out of the bathroom cheerfully smelling the foods that are being cooked. The two don't hear it and focus on the food.

Sana walks behind Y/N and back hugs her.
"Smells so good~..!" Sana goes closer to Y/N to kiss her again before Y/N yelps.

"AH! Aish. Sana Unnie you scared me. We're making breakfast for you all before you wake up." Y/N says while watching her fried rice cook.

"You can cook also? I didn't know I can fall more in love with-" Sana is cut off by Jihyo. Jihyo grabs Sana's arm to make her leave the kitchen.

"Sana! Let them cook!" Jihyo scolds.

"Okay, okay." Sana pouts her lips watching Y/N from afar.

"Take a picture, Unnie. It'll last longer." Y/N winks teasing her.

Sana leaves the living room and gets her phone from the room. She comes back and takes a few pictures of Y/N. Y/N is unaware that Sana is actually taking pictures of her.

"I took some pictures! You'll be my wallpaper." Sana says.

"Eh?"