Ch. 35 - End of the Day

"You have nothing to worry about then, Sana." I squeeze her into a back hug and faced the girls who were doing their own things.

"Okay~" Sana answered and placed her arms on top of my hands to keep my hands there.

"Okay, lovebirds." Nayeon groaned, "Let's go." We walk out of the practice room and into the hallways of the building.

"So, Y/N-Chan." I turned to face Momo who called my name.
"How was our practice?"

"It was great! You girls are awesome. So in sync, the way you use every move powerfully, and how you all work well with each other." I rambled about how good they were.

Momo ran to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Thank you." She placed her head on my chest.

"Of course, Momo-san." Momo flinched after I used San. They call me Chan so I'll have to do this too!

We let go of our hug and caught up to the girls who didn't notice that we stopped walking.

We arrived at the garage and were welcomed with security guards.

"Ms. Jeon, please come by again." A security, in a suit this time, said to me. He looked like a kind uncle people would have. He had neat slicked back hair, a bit taller than me, a friendly smile, and a dark blue suit.

"Ah, yes. I will. Thank you." I bowed for respect. "May I ask who you are?"

"I am the head of the security department here in the JYP building. I was told who you were and to welcome you whenever you come here." He said firmly but friendly enough to not sound scary. I mean, since he's a big guy apart of the security team.

"Oh, okay! Just treat me like everyone else. Thank you." I bowed and thanked him one last time and left with the girls into their vans. I decided to be in the car with the four maknaes: Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu.

"Today was exhausting!" Chaeyoung slouched in her chair with a pout.

"Don't worry~, you'll get to rest soon." I pat her head.

"Ah, Y/N!" Tzuyu called my name and I turned around to face her.
"Chaeyoung's birthday is this month! Come to the dorm that day."

"For sure! Cub is turning 14!" I teased Chae and she made an angry face with her nose scrunched and her eyebrows up. I laughed at her reaction and so did the two other girls.

"Y/N, when can I come over?" Mina asked.

"Any time and day." I answered.

"Really?! Okay~" She replied with a bright smile.

We arrived at the condo building and I said my goodbyes to the girls.

"Wait!" Mina jumped from her seat and tilted over the car door that was opened and planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Goodbye, Y/N-chan." She winked and waved.

I shook my head, laughing about her smooth antics. I closed the door and walked to the lobby.

The rest of the day, I relaxed in my condo. Today was extremely fun and I hope to do that again someday.