Ch. 20 - Normal Day

I say my goodbyes to Yves and her family and head out to my car. It's always great to visit her house.

I arrive at my condo on the 9th floor and get ready for bed. Today was a long, fun day.

My alarm rings with the obnoxious sound of the iPhone alarm. I groan sitting up from my bed and rubbing my eyes. I stand up from my bed and stretch my limbs and neck.

I head to my kitchen on the right corner of my spacious condo, considering it's on the 9th floor out of 10 floors. I'm too lazy to make myself a 5 star breakfast so I'll be fine with cereal. I eat a muffin after my cereal and head back to my room.

I grab my clothes I'd usually wear to school.

(You choose what you wear!!)

Fit #1

Fit #2

Fit #2

I check myself in the mirror and give myself a thumbs up

I check myself in the mirror and give myself a thumbs up. I get my phone off the charger and go to my car to drive to Yves's place.

I arrive at Yves's house and doorbell her house. Usually it's Yves opening the door herself but this time it s her mom!

"Hi, Auntie! I'm here to pick up Yves." I smile at her. She's in an apron so I assume she's cooking breakfast for everyone.

"Hi, Y/N! Have you eaten breakfast yet? I made an American breakfast, there's plenty for you!" She welcomes me in.

I say sadly, "I wish I could eat your breakfast but I ate already at home."

She nods and I scan for Yves. She's not downstairs yet, maybe getting ready still.

"She's still getting ready." She chuckles.

"I thought so!" I giggle.

Yves walks downstairs without knowing I'm hiding right behind the wall where she has to turn from the staircase. When she comes down to where she turns, I jump towards her and scare the living soul in here.

"BOO!" I whisper still enough to scare her.

"AH!" She yells for the whole Seoul to hear and grasps her chest glaring at me.

I laugh and run back to the living room.

Yves eats her breakfast while I sit down on my phone. Suddenly, I get a text from Jinsoul!

Jinsoul🐻‍❄️: Goodmorning, Y/N! See you at school!!

I smile, replying back.
Y/N 🌌: Goodmorningg! See you there

Yves finishes her breakfast and we leave her house. I notice Yves hasn't said anything to me yet after I scared her, man I think I really scared the soul out of her.

"Sorry~, Sooyoungie" I say adding a little cuteness in to it.

"You're lucky I love you. And hate you." She slouches down from her seat.

I giggle and start driving to the university.

We arrive to Seoul University and I see Jinsoul at the entrance! We see each other and she waves excitedly to me. We wave back just as excited.

When we reach her I greet her first.

"Hi, Jinsoul!" I smile warmly.

"Hi, Jinsoul~" Yves says fixing her outfit.

"Hi~. Let's go to home room!" Jinsoul says and we walk to home room.

Why did I never notice that Jinsoul is in our home room class, our first class, before? I'll pretend I knew that we share the same first class...

We head to our assigned seats: Yves sitting a seat across from me and Jinsoul 2 seats next to me! Her last name must end with a J like mine. How did I not notice she sat right there?

Our home room teacher greets the class and goes on with her usual lecture.

The class ends and I turn to Jinsoul and say, "Let's meet at the spot near the cafeteria entrance in lunch, okay?"

She nods and smiles.

The bell rings and we head to our second class.

The lecture ends and I walk to the cafeteria, seeing Jinsoul already there smiling at me as I walk to her. We wait for Yves who's class is the farthest from the cafeteria.

"You look beautiful." Jinsoul says quietly.

"Oh, thank you! You do too." I smile at the ground.

Yves comes and we get our food from the cafeteria. The cafeteria made food I somewhat liked. I ordered the usual, ramen. The 3 of us just talked about our day and school things. The usual.

Lunch ends and we get ready to go.

We're about to part ways with Jinsoul since her last class is on the right. She walks off before I yell her name.

"Wait! Jinsoul! Are you still free tomorrow?" I remember yesterday Yves said that us 3 can hang out on Wednesday, which is tomorrow.

She turns around and smiles wide.
"Yes! Oh wait!" She walks closer to me so we won't have to yell.

"Can I bring my friend Chuu?" She asks.

I'm not sure who Chuu is but I'm up for new friends. "Of course! Bring her with us. We'll meet you outside after class and we'll drive to wherever. Sounds like a plan?" I say excitedly.

"Definitely! I'll tell her. Bye, Y/N!" She smiles and walks off to class as I do the same.

The day ends like the usual.