Ch. 45 - Another Proposition

"Y/N, what if I asked you if your chords are used in our upcoming album?" Jae said to me, and gasps were heard from the girls. From me as well.

"I'm sorry, what!?" I blinked fast multiple times.

"The chords you just played.. can we add that to our upcoming album?" Jae said in more clearer words. Although, I already understood what he said in the first place. I was just too shocked.

"Y/N-chan, I think it's a great idea." Sana added and the other girls agreed with her.

"A-alright..I'd love to!" I answered confidently and a wider smile grew in everyone's face.

"Awesome!" Jae pulled me into a hug.
"I'll tell the rest of the boys. Thank you, Y/N." He said excitedly in English.

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity." I hugged back in this bear hug.

We all talked together and Jae told me more about the upcoming album and how the chords will be added before he left. He said he'll be more than sure that I'll be added as one of the composers in the songs. Being labeled a composer AND a lyricist couldn't leave my head. It was amazing. Felt surreal.

One of the main questions he asked was what name I'll choose. I didn't think much of it until now. What should my name be?

I thought of keeping my name, Jeon Y/N. But then I had a feeling if someone searched it up, they could easily find me and my family. Plus, my first name sounds pretty foreign.

__

"Jeon J.." I whispered to myself.

"Jeon J? That sounds good!" Dahyun said loudly which made the rest of the girls turn their heads.

"That's nice!" Jeongyeon complimented.

"Now imagine the words: Written by- Jeon J." Jihyo gestured her hands forming a box, representing a banner that would have those words written on it.

"You're right.." I tapped my chin lightly.
"Jeon J it is."

Everyone cheered and were excited for the things I have scheduled: writing Twice a song and composing one of Day6 songs in their upcoming album.

__

"Yah! Don't work too hard on yourself now that you have these 'projects' on you." Nayeon played with my hair before I left.

"I won't." I turned to her and formed a soft smile.

"If you ever need help, come to me anytime." Jihyo mentioned.

"Of course, Unnie. I really love Up No More (from Eyes Wide Open album!)." I complimented.

(Twice's albums in this story might not be released on their actual dates in the story. If you have any questions about anything in the story, let me know!!)

She giggled and wrapped me in a short hug.

"Okay, I have to get going now. A lot has happened today.." I giggled and everyone nodded.

"Isn't your family coming here soon?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yup! They're coming on Wednesday. You'll meet them soon."

"Yes! I can't wait to meet my future in laws." Nayeon shook her hands excitedly.

"Yah! You mean mine?" Sana crossed her arms.

"Nope, MY parents. Goodbye, girls! I'm excited for what's to come." I teased and gave everyone each a small hug.

__

When I got home, I changed my clothes and relaxed on the couch while watching a K Drama. The rest of the day I lounged around the house. I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.