Ch. 15 - Girl from School

"I was cuddling her last night. :D" Mina says smiling.

"EH?" The 8 girls look at Mina.

"What?" The penguin asks looking at her members innocently.

"I cuddled with Yves last night, best night ever!" Momo says making everyone look at her.

"Yeah, I know Unnie. It was like you were rubbing it in my face that you got to sleep next to someone." Sana says a bit aggressively.

"Sana, it's okay. They're coming again later today, you'll get some time to be with her alone." Momo says calmly.

"You mean I will?" Nayeon interrupts.

Sana and Nayeon have a staring contest making the rest of the members shiver in fear. When they're angry, you cannot mess with them.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Dahyun join the bickering for fun. Jeongyeon, Mina, Momo, and Jihyo just watch the chaos unfold. There was no way in hell they could stop these two except for Y/N.

Y/N and Yves in Class in the Afternoon (First POV)

Finally, it's almost lunch! I think to myself. I finish taking notes and rereading them making sure I have wrote everything in. The bell rings and everyone leaves class. I walk to the normal spot me and Yves always go to which is near the cafeteria entrance.

As I wait for Yves to come who is more late than usual, a girl I'm not familiar with walks up to me. I smile and wait for her to say something.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Jinsoul, nice to meet you." She says formally.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo! I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, Jinsoul. Is there anything you need?" I say with a slight confused look.

"N-no actually, but I just wanted to...uh..." She tries her best to get the words out but it looks like a trouble for her. She looks down to the floor, embarrassed.

"It's okay, Jinsoul! It's kind of loud and crowded here, want to sit with me and my friend for lunch?" I say calmly.

"Sure!" She says looking back up to me with a cute smile.

Cute! I think to myself as I turn around and walk my way to an open table

Cute! I think to myself as I turn around and walk my way to an open table. We sit down and it gets a little awkward.

I break the silence, "So, what were you trying to say earlier?"

"Oh! I was-I just wanted to-I was going to-" She sighs because her nervousness took over her.

"Would you like to be friends, Jinsoul?" I say guessing that is what she was trying to say.

She nods her head aggressively and her nervousness is gone.

"Great!" I say excitedly.

"I always see you standing there near the cafeteria waiting for someone." She says softly. "I never had the guts to ask you myself if you would like to be friends. You're super popular, it's rare to meet someone popular who's nice." She rambles which makes me smile.

"I'm popular?" I asked.

"Hella!" She covers her mouth because she let out a cuss word, but I don't mind at all.

"Hehe, it's okay! You can say whatever you'd like, I don't mind. Am I that popular? I mean...I never really had someone approach me like what you did earlier." I explain.

"Yeah..because they're all scared you might say no." She says a bit sadly.

"Why would I say no? Is that why rarely anyone talks to me and instead look at me?" I laugh because that solves almost every awkward situation I had with girls here.

"I guess you're like a mysterious type of person. You're also pretty, smart, and pretty." (Sounds a lot like Nayeon) She says confidently.
"Which is why they don't know how to talk to you. No one necessarily know what you're like, but we do know what you look like. Super attractive." She says with a cheeky smile. She turns embarrassed for some reason because she didn't realize how much she said.

"Ahh....I see it now. Thank you for telling me, I guess I'll have to talk to people first so they can get to know me!" I reply.

She giggles, "Yeah, I think so!"

Yves finally arrives at the table and looks at the unknown girl sitting with me.

"Hi! Sorry I'm late. I had to tutor a student a bit after class." She says to both of us.

"Hi Yves! This is Jinsoul." I introduce them to each other.

"Hi, Yves! Wah~ you're so pretty as well." She says admiring my best friend.

We giggle and talk to get to know each other more. We finally order our food and eat.

"Yves, Y/N. Do you guys want to....um...hang out after class?" She says as she eats her soup.

"Hmm..I don't think we can today. We're going to Twice's-" I stop myself because I don't think it's a good idea to tell anyone that we're friends with Twice.
"We're going to visit our friends' house to get something." I say.

Yves nods and says, "We can hang on Wednesday! We'll be free that day."

Jinsoul nods, "Awesome!" She grabs her phone and hands it to me first. "Can I have your numbers?"

"Yeah!" I type in my number and make the contact name: Y/N 🌌!
Yves types hers in and names herself: Yves~🧝‍♀️

Jinsoul smiles.

We finish eating our lunch and the bell finally rings.

"Me and Yves have the same last class." I point to the left side of the classes.

"Ahh, okay. Mine is on the right. I'll see you guys later. It was nice to meet you two." She says formally once again.

I giggle. "It was nice to meet you too, Ms. Jinsoul." I say in a stern voice. I stand up straight and salute her because the formal talking was funny.

She giggles covering her mouth. "Aish! Leave me alone!"

Yves joins and laughs with us. "Alright, see ya Jinsoul."

"Bye~, Jinsoul!" I say as we start walking to our class.

She waves with a huge smile on her face.