Ch. 10 - Night

Nayeon's grip on Y/N is more tighter. She notices it quickly and puts her hand on Nayeon's thigh.

Two can play this game.

Nayeon hesitates and pretends to not notice it. Y/N is known at her school for being the biggest teaser (romantically, joking way) out there, even if she didn't actually have romantic feelings for anyone. Y/N forms a small smirk and continues watching the movie.

The movie ends and everyone is left crying except for one person. Nayeon.

Nayeon's POV
I stopped paying attention to the movie after Y/N made a move. I kept on thinking about the things we'll do when the movie ends. Why's everyone crying? Should I pretend to cry? No, that'll be too obvious. I think to myself. Everyone starts to stand up.
"Eh?" I say quietly.

"The movie ended, Pabo Unnie." Jeongyeon replies.

"Oh...I know! You're the pabo here. >:("

"Sure. Goodnight yorobun!" Jeongyeon leaves followed by everyone else.

I see Y/N leaving me after everyone left the living room. I grab her arm and tug onto her shirt collar, "Where do you think you're going?"
Y/N trips on her words, "To s-sleep, Unnie."

"Not after what you did to me." I tug onto her shirt closer to me, and try to kiss her.

"Unnie, where did you put my-" Tzuyu stops walking around the living room looking for something.
"Brush." She finishes her sentence.
Y/N finally speaks, "T-the w-we w-where the the..."
Tzuyu runs out of the living room and I hear her mumbling something to each room and yells come from each room.

I'm in trouble or SHE'S in trouble.

Third POV
Everyone runs back to the living room towards Nayeon. Everyone either grabs her arms or flick her on the head.

"Unnie!" One says.

"You flirt!" Another one says.

"Y/N is mine!" One says aggressively.

Everyone stops moving and looks to see who said that. Sana.

Y/N leaves the couch she was sitting on the whole time and walks backwards. No one notices because they start to yell at Sana this time instead of Nayeon.

Y/N POV
I walk into a room closest to the living room. I don't know who's room this is but it has two beds. I close the door and sit down on the floor. I have no idea what just happened.

I hear talking in the living room but it isn't yelling, "Where's Y/N?"

"Wasn't she just sitting on the couch?"

"Whoever finds her first gets to sleep with her." Loud foot steps and thumps are heard in the living room now.

That voice was familiar. Sana Unnie said the last one. Where do I hide in this room? I see the closet and run my way to it. I slide myself inside, thankfully it was spacious enough for me. I'll sit here until they stop yelling.

Third POV
"It's been twenty minutes!" Someone says.

"Y/N-ah, I need you~!"

"You're scaring her, Unnie! This is why she doesn't want to show herself."

The door opens in the room Y/N is in, the girl says something. "Y/N-ah, if you're in here I won't tell anyone. It's me Mina! I won't be weird like Sana Unnie or Nayeon Unnie. Trust me."

The closet door slides open and Y/N shows herself fixing her clothes. "Hi, Unnie."

"Y/N!" Mina whispers. She closes the door and makes sure no one heard her. "This is me and Jihyo's room. Stay here for a little, okay? I'll make sure no one comes in here." She smiles.

"Thank you, Unnie." She yawns. Y/N checks a clock on top of a table reading 9:07 PM.

"Hmm...you should sleep then. You and Yves have class tomorrow early in the morning. Speaking of Yves, where is she!?"

"Aish. I don't remember seeing Yves and Momo Unnie in the living room when everyone went back to the living room. Maybe they're already sleeping together?"

"Ah, you're right. You should get ready for bed now then." Mina grabs an oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants for Y/N since she's much taller than her.

"Thank you, Unnie. You're the sweetest. Ah, don't tell them I said that to you." She giggles.

Mina blushes, "Oki!" The penguin smiles.

She leaves the room and Y/N changes, taking glances at the door to make sure no one walks in. She puts the sweatpants on and when she takes her sweater off, the door opens. And of course, it is Sana.

Mina is behind Sana trying to stop her from entering. Sana eyes Y/N up and down grinning. Y/N closes the door herself and puts the sweatshirt on. She opens it and right when it opens, Sana jumps on her and hugs her.

"I found you!" She yells for everyone to hear.

"No, you didn't." Y/N looks down to see Sana's smile fade.

"I'm sleeping here Unnies. Go to your own rooms except for Jihyo Unnie and Mina Unnie." Y/N says to get her point across.

Everyone sighs except for Jihyo and Mina.

"But-" One of them says.

"No buts, goodnight Unnies. Sleep well." Y/N ends the conversation quickly and walks inside the room.

"Mina Unnie, I'll sleep on your bed." Y/N smiles.

"Okay! Goodnight everyone." Mina blushes.
Everyone sighs as Jihyo and Mina walk in to their rooms.