Ch. 32 - Unexpected Meet Up

It was her turn to order and her calm voice was even more familiar. She finished ordering and turned around to see me. Those eyes! I know those eyes.

Mina!

This has to be a coincidence. Seeing Mina again!? In a coffee shop, out of all times? When she turned to see me, her eyes widened and curved from a smile she made.

I had an urge to say her name and hug her but that would be a bad idea.

She walked away passing me and I look to where she's heading. She sat down in a corner table seated for two. I walk up to the cashier ordering (your favorite drink!). I basically sprint to Mina's table and sat myself down.

"Mina!" I say to her.

She covers her mouth, over her mask, and giggles. "Y/N! The timing is perfect."

"It really is. I was so close to yell your name when I saw you." I laughed.

She laughs and a waiter comes and places her iced coffee down.

"Are you alone?" I ask.

"Yeah, I walked here. Today was another resting day so I might as well go somewhere nice. Good thing I saw you." Her eyes curve because of her smile.

I take the right side of her mask off and I see her smiling wide. I smile with my lips sealed and put it back on.

"What was that for her?" She asked confused.

"I wanted to see your smile." I reply and I look behind her and the waitress is here with my drink.

I thank the waiter and I drink my (favorite drink of your choice). Mina hasn't said anything after what I told her.

"You flirt." She huffed.

"Rarely." I joke and we have a nice conversation. It was very chill. Mina is a type of person who you don't need to talk to but you can enjoy the time you have with her. It's rare to fine someone like that.

About 25 minutes passed and we finished our drinks and we even ordered desserts for the fun of it.

"I'll walk you back home. I'm not taking any no's as an answer." I say as I stand up.

"Okay~. You walked her as well?" She asked. I told her I went to the gym before I came here and decided to walk instead of taking my car. The coffee shop deserves its hype. My drink and the desserts were wonderful.

After another 20 minutes, we arrived at her dorm building.

"They'll go crazy when they see you." She laughs as we walk into the elevator.

"I bet." I giggle. Right now, I'm wearing an oversized shirt and grey sweatpants.

We arrive at the door and she opens it with the password code on the doorknob. She opens it and Dahyun is the first to see us.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N!" She runs up to me and Mina and hugs us both. She lets go of the hug and hugs me alone.

"Hi, Dahyun!" I wrap my hands over the short girl.

"Y/N?" Chaeyoung says walking towards the front door and sees me. She stops walking with widened eyes.

"Y/N!" She runs up and hugs me as well.

"Chaeyoung!" I giggle after seeing their happy expressions on their faces.

Tzuyu followed Chaeyoung and was surprised as well. "N/N!"

"Tzu!" She hesitated in giving me a hug so I throw my arms over her.

"What's all that noise?" Jihyo comes and sees me in a middle of a big hug. "Y/N!?" She basically yells for the whole building to hear. The three maknaes let go of the hug and Jihyo hugs me.

"Jihyo!" I hug her back tightly.

Nayeon, with a blanket wrapped around her, comes up with a tired face appears.
"Y/N!?" She drops her blanket on the floor and hugs me tighter.

"Hi, Nayeon!" I say excitedly. Why are they so excited to see me again? We all spent a night together yesterday!

Jeongyeon followed Nayeon and she looked stunned herself. "Y/N! Welcome back." She teased pushing my shoulder.

"Hello to you Jeong." I giggle and give her a hug. The last 3 girls came and greeted me the same excitedly. Especially Sana.

"Y/N-chan! You're here! I missed you I haven't seen you for so long!" Sana ran to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Pabo-yah. We all saw her yesterday and the day before." Jeongyeon slaps Sana on the head lightly causing her to make an angry face at her.

I laugh because she's entirely right. Momo hugs me and pulls from it to feel my muscles.

She nods in satisfaction causing me to be shy as hell.

"Yah! Let go of her!" Nayeon says and swats Momo's hand away.

"What? She went to the gym earlier, I had to do see for myself." She smirks playfully and I just raised my eyebrows.

Everyone analyzed me and I just ran away from the front door to the living room.

"Is it okay if I stay here? I don't have anything to do." I ask as I plop myself down on their couch.

"Yes!" Jihyo says.

"By the why, where's Yves?" Chaeyoung asks.

"She's on a trip with her family today." I answer.

'Oooh' everyone says.

In the middle of our fun conversation with the girls, Jihyo's phone rings. Jihyo grabs it and looks at us with a very curious look.

"PD-nim is calling." Jihyo says before she answered the call.

PD-nim? JYP as in the CEO?

"Annyeonghaseyo, PD-nim!" Jihyo says enthusiastically.

"Don't worry, he usually calls us to check in." Nayeon whispers to me.

"Oh, practice today?" Jihyo says looking at us eavesdropping.

"Yes, practice today. Today will replace Wednesday's practice so you girls can rest in the middle of the week." JYP says. Jihyo turned the speaker on so everyone can hear.

Everyone looks at each other and nods. "Sure! We'll do it today." Jihyo answers.

"Arasseo! Please come by 2:20 PM (14:20 pm)."

"Okay, goodbye, Mr Park. (Or PD-nim)." The call ends.

"Girls get ready to practice. You too, Y/N."