Ch. 14 - Twice

Author Note ;D - I'll be changing the Original POV to first POV from now on (Y/N POV). I type better in first pov!

Jeongyeon laughs hysterically causing Yves and Y/N to stop running around and begin to laugh with her.

The three get along easily.

Original POV (first)
We say our goodbyes to Jeongyeon and hop in the car. We were both smiley the whole time and we didn't even notice it. We're really friends with Twice, huh? I thought as I start the car.

Out of nowhere, Yves screams. I flinch and glare at her. "Yah! What was that for!?" I say.

"We just left Twice's dorm. We're friends with Twice. Nayeon and Sana Unnie are clearly in love with you, me and Momo Unnie cuddled the whole night, and we made breakfast for them. AND! We're calling them Unnies!" Yves says amazed at her own words.

She's right. That was exactly what I was thinking. "YOU ARE SO RIGHT! WE'RE FRIENDS WITH TWICE!" I scream even louder than Yves.

This time, Yves glares at me. We both look at each other and start laughing, gosh and it's only 7:40 am! I start to drive to Seoul University which is only 15 minutes away, thankfully!

Class starts at 8:30 am so this gives me and Yves time to relax after we get ready. They had enough time to chill in the car.

"I'll play our playlist!" I connect my Bluetooth to the car and press play. Just like the day couldn't get any better, Feel Special starts playing.

Me and Yves start singing like our lives depended on it.

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL! 세상이 아무리 날 주저앉혀도 아프고 아픈 말들이 날 찔러도!" We sing in unison.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and answer the call without checking who is calling.

"Yeoboseyo?" I say while the music is still blasting through the speakers.

"Hello, Y/N~! I called you to tell you- are you listening to Feel Special?" She laughs and giggles and Y/N couldn't help but feel embarrassed and smile.

"Oh...yeah we are! Again I feel special 아무것도 아닌 존재 같다가도 사라져도 모를 사람 같다가도!" I sing to make her laugh more.

"Y/N! You're so funny!" Nayeon laughs hysterically and laughs even more after she hears Yves singing as well.

I giggle, "We miss you guys already, that's why we're playing this song!"

Yves joins in, "Y/N is the one who played the playlist! She's a true once, Unnie." She says almost wheezing.

"Kayoot~! Once~, I was going to tell you that you forgot your sweater here. Now I'm wearing it." Nayeon says.

"Ah, that's right! We'll pick it up after school, thank you for telling me!" I reply.

"Of course. I'll see you later then." She giggles. "Stay safe, I love you~." She ends the call after.

"'I love you' the second day we met?! That bunny." I shake my head.

Twice's POV
"Nayeon Unnie, who were you just talking to?" Chaeyoung says after overhearing the last seconds of the conversation.

"Y/N." She says smiling, showing her bunny teeth.

"Ahh, okay! Wait." She pauses. "You said I love you to her?" The girl says with her eyebrows raised.

Everyone in the living room hears Chaeyoung.
"EH?" They synced.

"I was just telling Y/N she left her sweater here." She says while fixing Y/N's sweater she's currently wearing.

Sana glares at her, "Lucky."

Tzuyu grins, "Unnie, are you saying I love you to your granddaughter Y/N?"

Nayeon almost had fire coming from her ears after she hears that.
"What did you say, Yoda?"

Jihyo ends the bickering, "Nayeon Unnie, be careful with what you say to her. You just met her! You have to make sure she's comfortable with it." Jihyo sounds like a caring Mom.

"You're right." Nayeon nods.

"I was cuddling her last night. :D" Mina says smiling.

"EH?" The 8 girls look at Mina.