Ch. 6 - Dinner with Twice

We start laughing and I put my arm around Yves's shoulder and walk towards the girls.

Now this is a K Drama I think to myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Hello everyone!" Y/N says excitedly.

"Y/N-ssi you looked so ho-" Nayeon couldn't finish but Jihyo did for her.

"Unnie meant you looked cool out there!" Jihyo says glaring at her bunny Unnie.

"Ah, thank you~...." Y/N has no idea how to call them but thankfully (!!!) Jihyo helps her.

Jihyo answers, "How old are you two?"

"I'm 19 and Yves is 20 in May!"

"Oh, call us your Unnies then!" Jihyo says with a welcoming smile.

Yves and Y/N says with a huge smile, "Okay, unnie!"

Dahyun ends the conversation with the three and says, "Have you girls eaten yet?"

Yves answers, "No not yet actually. We were planning to after we went Go Kart Racing!"

Dahyun replies cheerfully, "We should all eat together then! We just finished filming Time to Twice so we won't be busy for the rest of the day. Join us! (:"

All the Twice members nodded in agreement hoping to hear a 'Yes' from the two.

Yves and Y/N stared at each other with a cheeky smile, "We would love to!" Yves says almost aggressively from how excited she is.

Y/N and Yves followed Twice's van to Heart of Seoul Restaurant

Y/N POV
Awesome! I said to myself. Heart of Seoul is a restaurant my family owns and is a big shareholder of it. We ate here together before they left to the States. I miss the food here, and my family.

We hopped out of my car and saw the nine members with their manager waiting for us to walk to them. I don't think I really took a correct look at them and, wow. They are so beautiful, up close and personal. Smiling, me and Yves were close to them and we walked to the entrance.

Yves's POV
How was Y/N keeping her cool? We are literally having a date with Twice, all NINE members. As we walked in, many heads were turned. This was a surprise for me and Y/N but not for Twice. No phones or cameras were pulled out, thankfully. I don't want to see Kpop news articles with the headlines of Twice and their Secret Companions? Or something stupid like that. We find our seats while I was busy in my thoughts.

Y/N's family owns this restaurant and it's extremely popular. We're regulars here.

Back to Third POV
Sana, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Mina felt so lucky to sit in the same row as Y/N and Yves. Sana and Nayeon were sandwiching Y/N and Chaeyoung and Mina were sandwiching Yves. Sana took a glimpse of Y/N for a while until Y/N looked back with a cheeky smile.

It was not obvious that Y/N was close to exploding but for Yves....a different story. Yves smiled nervously every few minutes at Mina and Chaeyoung.

Their waiter came and took their orders. Nayeon and Sana ordered the same thing as Y/N, she could feel the two pairs of eyes on her after everyone ordered.

Breaking the silence between the three, Nayeon asks, "Y/N-ah (changing ssi to ah because they feel more comfortable with you), are you interested in to anyone right now?"

Y/N chokes on her own saliva and answers, "Not as of right now, Unnie. I'm focusing more on my studies and things, so is Yves." She smiles.

Nayeon grins, "Oh, good." She says a bit more quieter.
Y/N was not oblivious enough to know that was some flirting.

Sana was listening the whole time, trying to make her first move. "Y/N-ah, have you ever had a significant other? Or maybe a girlfriend?" She laughs it off but wanted to know the answer.

Y/N laughs as well, "No, I haven't. Why, Unnie?"

Sana makes eye contact with Y/N, "I just wanted to know, that's all. :D"

Y/N nods as an answer. She looks to see what Yves and the two members were doing, they looked like best friends laughing and making jokes.

Y/N POV
Why did they have to flirt with me instead of getting to know each other? I think to myself, jealous of Yves's accomplishment.