Ch. 25 - Nayeon

I turn around to the living room but Nayeon steps in front of me, making me walk back to the kitchen.

"Nayeon Unnie?"

She puts her finger to her lips to make me quiet down. I gulp because I know exactly what's she's going to do. But no idea how.

"Shh.." she whispers, "I'm jealous Sana always gets to do this with you." She snakes around me like what Sana did and then wrapping her arms around my neck.

She cups my cheeks and goes in for a kiss right away. I didn't kiss her back, YET. I can feel how passionate this one sided kiss is. I kiss her back passionately, placing my hand on the back of her head.

It gets rougher and she lets out a small whimper. She lets go of our lips together and becomes embarrassed.

I move her head by my hand to face me and I peck her lips so she'll forget what she just did. Which I didn't mind.

Yves yells out from the living room suddenly, "Y/N, did you order the food?"

"Y-yeah! Still on the call." I answer clearing my throat.

Nayeon grabs my collar and pulls me into another passionate, rough kiss. I carry her, lifting her legs and placing her down on the counter which is next to the fridge that'll block anyone from seeing her from afar. We didn't break our kiss the whole time.

I wrap my arms around her waist and we separate our lips, taking in deep quiet breaths.

I look at her and smile, her lips are all swollen. Oh no, mine are too probably. I place my thumb on her bottom lip and sliding it down to feel how soft they are.

I kiss her again this time, making my grip on her waist tighter.

30 seconds passed, which felt like 15 minutes me and Nayeon's 'alone' time ends. I carry her back down from the counter.

She whispers in my ear, "Make sure no one sees how swollen your lips are." She grins.

I cover my lips running to the sink and wiping my lips left to right. I face her so she can see if it looks okay and she nods. I sigh in relief and I walk back to the living room and her following a few seconds later.

"What took you so long?" Yves turns to me, making everyone else do the same.

"They were busy." I answer, making the excuse on the spot.

"With Nayeon?" Sana asks.

"No." I answer. "She was just telling me what to order for her."

Sana buys my excuse, thankfully, and I sit myself down between Jinsoul and Sana. Jinsoul places her head on my left shoulder and I tilt my head down on hers. I continue watching the movie, even though I have no idea what's happening.

Nayeon's POV
God, that was so hot. I finally got to do that with Y/N.

I take a few glimpses of her and she looks pretty normal. Not like she didn't just suck the soul out of me 5 minutes ago. I face the TV blankly, not focusing on the movie but instead what we just did in the kitchen.

Everyone laughs at the movie for some reason. I focus back to reality finally watching the movie. I have no idea what's happening.

Y/N's POV
The doorbell rings and I jump excitedly from the couch. I walk to the door and open it and I see Haeun.
"Haeun!" I pull her into a hug as she's still holding the food. "So great to see you, Unnie." I smile taking the heavy food from her.

Haeun is a close friend of mine who works under a restaurant under my family's company. She is also an important employee there. She's 3 years older than me which is why I'm close with her. I would always talk to her every time I'd go to Seoul Plate.

"So good to see you as well, Y/N-ssi." She smiles softly. "Enjoy your food, okay?" She's about to walk before I grab her arm.

"Wait." I take my wallet from my back pocket and hand her a 50,000 won tip (About $50 in dollars). Just an act of kindness. She carried our heavy food from here to the 9th floor, it's the least I can do.

"Huh? What? Really?" Her eyes shine and I nod back to to her as an answer.
"Thank you, Y/N. Really."

"Of course! Take care on your way back." I say and she walks off to the elevator.

I close the door and head to the dining room, placing the food down and grabbing plates from the top cabinets.

"Girls, food is ready." I say.