Ch. 7 - Dinner with Twice pt 2

Why did they have to flirt with me instead of getting to know each other? I think to myself, jealous of Yves's accomplishment.

The food came and everyone started eating. To end the loud silence, Y/N asks her Unnies next to her. "Nayeon Unnie, why did you ask Jeongyeon Unnie if she saw me and Yves? Did you want to ask us something that time?"

Nayeon drops her utensil onto her plate, "Aishh! That pabo talks too much."

Jeongyeon interrupts our conversation, "You're one to talk Unnie." She winks and resumes her conversation with Tzuyu.

Nayeon resumes what she was going to say, "I wasn't going to ask anything actually. I think I took a liking to you two, especially you Y/N." Nayeon whispers the last part but loud enough for Y/N to hear.

"Ahh, I see! Me and Yves are glad Jeongyeon Unnie talked to us first. If she didn't we wouldn't be able even be here with you all! It might be hard to tell but Yves and I are extremely happy right now. So, thank you!"

Nayeon's bunny smile turns even bigger, "You're so cute, you know that? But when I said I took a liking of you-" Before Nayeon could finish Sana interrupted unintentionally.

"Y/N-ah!" As she pinched her cheeks. "What you said made my heart flutter! I just want to-" Once again, Sana is interrupted but by Jihyo.

"Y/N-ah, do you and Yves have class tomorrow?"

Y/N remembers and sighs, "Yeah, we do :(. Why, Unnie?"

"I was thinking you two can stay at our dorm tonight! Like a sleepover to get to know each other some more, if that was okay with you. But class is very important, I don't want to change that." Jihyo explains.

Yves hears the conversation and welcomes herself in, "I would love to sleep over at your dorm! I'm completely fine with that I would love to sleep with-"

Yves is interrupted but this time with Y/N.
"Sooyoungie, we have class tomorrow though. We don't have extra clothes as well. Is Seoul University nearby?"

Jihyo quickly pulls her phone out and searches how far the university is from the dorm. Just by her surprise, it was about a fifteen minute drive! Jihyo solves the clothes problem and the members can give them clothes to sleep in.

When Yves/YN hears Jihyo, they had nothing else to say, "We would love to!" Again in unison. This time with no interruptions.

Yves and Y/N are going to have another sleepover, this time with Twice.