Ch. 26 - Evening with Twice, Jinsoul, Chuu, and Yves

I close the door and head to the dining room, placing the food down and grabbing plates from the top cabinets.

"Girls, food is ready." I say.

Everyone walks out of the living room and head to the dining room. Some sit on the counter chairs and most in the dining table. We start to eat.

"This is so good!" Tzuyu yelps leaving everyone surprised.

"What's the restaurant name?" Momo asks.

"Seoul Plate!" I say excitedly. "One of the restaurants under my family's company."

Everyone nods amazed.

We finish dinner and wander around the apartment.

"Where's your room, Y/N?" Mina asks.

"Right there." I point to the door. "You can look inside if you'd like."

She nods excitedly and opens the door. I follow her in.

"Wow!" She runs towards the huge window. "The view here is amazing.."

"Yup! I always take some time to watch Seoul from here." I walk next to her. "Truly beautiful."

"Very." She says facing me instead of the view.

I hide my smile and we watch the view together.

"Where do you think everyone will be sleeping at?" I ask.

"Anywhere is fine." She answers. "Can I.....can I sleep here?" She says softly.

"Sure! You let me sleep in your room last time." I face her. "Just make sure none of the girls get jealous." We giggled.

She nods smiling and we walk out of my room. Everyone is exploring more of my spacious condo. Tzuyu walks to my book shelf with a wide variety of different novels.

"You read a lot, Y/N?" She asks me as I walk towards her.

"Yup, on my free time. Many of them are in English and the mangas are in Japanese."

"You're really something." She smiles and walks off to another group of girls.

I freeze in front of my book shelves. That's the exact same thing being said to me over and over again. I shake my head walking towards Dahyun who's enjoying the view in the living room.

"You alright, Unnie?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm great actually! The view here is amazing." She smiles wide. "I hope we can come here again."

"I do too."

She faces me and hugs me tight. I smile and hug her tighter. I break the hug and I walk off to another girl, so no one will feel left out. I mean..there are 13 girls here.

The next girls I walk to is Chuu with Sana. I remember Sana is Chuu's bias so Chuu probably wants to explode. Her face says it all.

"......I think every hair color looks great on you, Unnie~." Chuu smiles wide.

"Ah, thank you!" She smiles back. Both of their smiles are so cute! No wonder Chuu's bias is Sana.
"Y/N!" Sana hugs me.

"Hi Sana, hi Chuu!" I hug Sana back looking at Chuu who's face is shining.

"How are you girls doing?"

"Amazing~" Sana answers, still hugging me.

"Awesome! This is the best day ever." Chuu jumps up and down. Then, suddenly joining the hug.

I laugh and wrap my arm around her as well.

"When can we be alone, Y/N?" Sana whispers and switches to Japanese

"W-what?" I answer back in Japanese.

We let go and I leave Sana and Chuu to talk some more.

I walk towards Momo and Yves who seem to have a normal conversation on the couch. I sit myself next to Momo and listen to their conversation.

"...And yeah! That's how I got into dancing. You really inspired me, Unnie." Yves says softly to Momo.

Momo smiles wide after hearing what Yves says. My eyebrows raise at the end of their conversation and leaving to find someone else.

I see Jeongyeon and Jinsoul talking next to my vinyl place. The corner of the condo has records hung on the wall of my favorite artists.

"Hi!" I join in on the conversation.

"Hi, Y/N! Your record collection is awesome." Jinsoul compliments.

"Thank you!" I smile wide. "This one is my favorite." I point to my Day6 record.

"Day6! You like Day6?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Yup! I love their music, pure talent." I answer.

Jinsoul looks around the part of the place we're in. She sees the bass and guitar I hung up on the wall.
"You play bass and guitar!?" Jinsoul says surprised.

I nod as an answer.

"Wah..what is something you can't do?" Jeongyeon adds. Jinsoul nods repeatedly agreeing with Jeong.

I laugh and let them have their conversation.

I think I've talked to everyone. Have I?

I watch everyone talking and having fun and realize my door in my room is open. I remember closing it after me and Mina left.

Nayeon.