Ch 2. - Eye Contact

Y/N and Yves finally walk in and see about 10 or 9 girls walking around the place with bright smiles with cameras walking around them. Yves and Y/N yell but only for them to hear, "TWICE?"

Yves and Y/N stare at each other and stare back to who they just saw. Yves whispers, "Y/N, you're also seeing this too right? This is just by luck, right? That is actually Twice, right? Are they seriously in front of-"

Y/N pinches her cheek to stop her from exploding and whispers yelling (basically yelling in a whispering form), "HA SOOYOUNG. I SEE THEM TOO. THEY'RE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. IS THIS A DREAM, NO I DON'T THINK IT IS. WAIT IS IT? LET'S MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE." As she acts quick.

Y/N realizes how weird they must have looked standing near the entrance whispering at each other as if it was going to be their last words.

As they are walking, Twice with their camera crew walk as well and for Yves/YN (both of your names combined so it won't look repetitive!) luck, they were heading THEIR way. The two knew how good they look so they didn't necessarily worry about their appearance. In fact, they were worrying about what to even look at; to look at Twice walking towards them or pretending to be interested in the Arcade games close to them.

Yves breaks the overwhelming silence, "Y/N... are you thinking of what I'm thinking..?" Y/N nods and silently breathes in and out.

As Twice walked closer to them, Y/N/Yves try their best to look attractive and to be interested at the arcade games as their plan. Almost as if they were in some K Drama and were supposed to be the hot actors that the main actors will have to fall in love with.

Y/N turns around and looks at them. Making eye contact with 2 members, Nayeon and Sana. Y/N knew it was just a stare nothing much. But then Nayeon smiles showing her teeth and raging cheek bones.

Y/N tries her best to keep her cool making her mindset as a Kdrama or even a fanfiction. (To make it clear, she knows she probably won't see Twice ever again so she makes this short moment worth living with no regrets basically YOLO.)

Y/N smiles back like hot actors who aren't interested in the main character, but as always deep inside they really are. She smiles just thinking about what is literally currently happening and that smile turned into a wide bubbly smile.

Nayeon and Sana smile even bigger and then loses eye contact with Y/N. Y/N didn't realize she was holding her breath so she exhales almost having to grab the nearest thing closest to her to prevent her from falling.

Yves also stared at them but didn't get to experience whatever the heck Y/N did. This moment that lasted at least 9 seconds just made her entire year.