Ch. 8 - The Drive

Yves and Y/N are going to have another sleepover, this time with Twice.

They finished their dinner and were beyond full. Momo slouched down groaning from how good the food was. Jeongyeon smacks her head, "Momo sit up! We have guests here."

Momo sits up straight, "Ah, haha sorry!"

Yves replies, "No, Unnie! It's okay! Y/N and I don't mind at all." Y/N nods in agreement with Yves.

Momo looks at the guests and puts her palms under her chin, "You two are so pretty....it's surprising to hear you're both single. I can change that-"

Jeongyeon joins the conversation again, "Pabo! You and Nayeon Unnie are such flirts!" Momo smirks because Jeongyeon was completely right.

Yves and Y/N were left hiding their faces because of how red they were. Is this what they'll have to go through the whole sleep over?

Everyone leaves the restaurant

Sana walks towards Y/N and wraps her arm around hers. "Wahh~ you're so tall!"

Y/N smiles because she gets this all the time, "Thank you, Unnie!" Y/N can feel Sana checking out her arms.

"Y/N, do you workout? You have muscles ;D." She chuckles and grabs her arm tighter.

"Yeah, I do! I'm very active, I like to move around a lot."
Sana admires her the whole walk to the cars.

Author Note: A little backstory of Y/N- 5'8 or 172 inches (Tzuyu's Height). She loves sports but track is one of her favorites. On her free time, she does activities or plays video games indoors.

Dahyun walks towards the 'newly wed couple' and raises her eyebrows up and down. "Love birds after the first date, huh?"
Sana blushes after Dahyun's statement.

Y/N says, "Of course, Unnie!" She's the type to tease people. Dating and things like that are one of her favorites to tease about.
Sana hides her face next to Y/N's arm and Y/N couldn't help but smile.

The plan is to drive to Twice's dorms by following their van. Dahyun, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon asked Yves/YN if they could ride in Y/N's car.
"Is that okay with your manager, Unnies?" Y/N asks.

Their manager walks up to us five and says, "It's fine with me. Drive safe and if you ever lose the car then call Jihyo." The manager smiles.

"Okay great! Drive safe too!-" Y/N replies until Nayeon yells.

"EH? Jihyo has her number already? She beat me to it." She huffs.
Dahyun steps up and says, "Unnie, Chaeyoung and I have both their numbers as well." She chuckles teasing Nayeon.

"Don't worry, Unnie. We'll give you our numbers later. Let's start driving first before the rest of them
leave us!" Y/N opens both the back doors for the three new passengers. She walks to the front door and opens it for Yves.

"Flirt!" Yves laughs.

"I'm just being well-mannered." Y/N laughs with a reasonable answer.

The drive was quiet until Nayeon says something bold. "Y/N, sleep with me tonight."

The two other girls with Nayeon says at the same time, "EH?"

Y/N answers, "Sure, Unnie. As long as it's fine with the others."

Dahyun pulls out her phone quietly and messages Sana: Nayeon Unnie asked Y/N-ah to sleep with her tonight.
Sana: EH?
Sana sends voice message - Dahyun, play this at full volume so everyone can hear
Dahyun plays the voice message at full volume -
Y/N-ah~..sleep with me tonight!

Everyone was shocked at what they just heard out of nowhere. Y/N looks back to see Dahyun on her phone and focuses back on the road.

Nayeon grabs Dahyun's phone and makes her own voice message to send to Sana.
Nayeon's voice message - Sana, Y/N-ah is sleeping with me already. Sorry, not sorry!

A few seconds after Nayeon's voice message sent, everyone heard the vibrations of the notifications from Dahyun's phone. It was the angry chipmunk spamming Dahyun.

Y/N POV
They must really want me to sleep with them. I thought while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Unnie, just Rock Paper Scissors later when we get there. No fighting please!" I say to try to solve this.

The two hummed in agreement. I check Jeongyeon by the mirror and see her keeping her laughs in. "Jeongyeon Unnie, is this what you go through all the time?" I say teasing Nayeon.

"No, yours is worse." She says giggling.