Ch. 42 - Day6 + ?

Here it goes..

"Y/N, you're awesome!" Jae said, now with his eyebrows shot up.

"Seriously! You're great!" Wonpil added and he clapped his hands lightly.

"Thank you." I said in English and handed Jae his bass back. I fiddled with my fingers nervously because I was amazed myself too. If I could give a pat on my head right now at this moment, I would.

"Are you from America?" Jae asked in English.

"Ah, I was born there and lived there for a few years but I moved here a few years ago."

"How old are you now?" Wonpil asked me as he gestured me to sit down on the couch.

"19!"

"Ah, you're a baby still!" Jae joked and we laughed.

I get a call from my phone and the time is 1:50 PM. It's from Uncle Jinyoung, who I kind of forgot I was supposed to meet here.

"Uncle Jinyoung! Before you say anything, I'm sorry for not seeing you sooner when I came here I-" I spat out the words hesitantly.

Uncle Jinyoung stopped me from talking, "Stop the nonsense! I'm not mad at all. I already knew you arrived from the security."

I sighed in relief and looked over to the 2 guys who seemed confused.

"Oh..okay. Uh..I'm in the recording room of Day6 right now. I saw their room as I was walking so I came to check it out."

"Oh, good-good!" He said in the phone excitedly. "Glad you got to meet them! Meet me in the top floor at my office on floor 12 at 2 PM. You'll get to talk with them again later."

"Alright, I'll go there right now." I replied and he ended the call.

"Uncle Jinyoung? As in PD-nim? JYP? Our boss?" Wonpil threw questions at me right when I placed my phone down.

"Yeah.." I ran my fingers through my hair. "He was a close friend of my family ever since I was born. Long story short, I met him unexpectedly here before when I was with Twice and-"

Jae interrupted, "Wait! Don't you have to go to his office right now?"

"Oh sh-...you're right! It was great meeting you, Jae and Wonpil." I shook their hands eagerly and before I left the room, Jae stopped me.

"Come stop by here again, okay?"

"Of course." I gave him a thumbs up and closed the door on my way out. I went to the elevator and press the bold number 12 on the wall.

The elevator door opened and I ran through the hallways looking for his office.

As I was running, I bumped into a masculine figure once again. I look up and it's none other than Chan!

"Chan! I'm sorry!" I had a scared expression, why do I always bump into him?!

"No worries! You seem lost, do you need help to find your way here?" He asked, smiling sweetly.

"Yeah! Where's JYP's office?"

His eyebrows shot up and his eyes lids lifted, "Follow me."

And so I did and we reached his office, it wasn't far from where I was running to.

"Thank you so much, Chan!" I gave him a hug.

"No problem! Oh..by the way, why do you need to go to his office?" He said as we released from the hug.

"He wanted me to meet him here and-" The door opened behind us and JYP had a smile on his face.

"Y/N! Come in. Oh hello, Chan! You can come in too." He greeted as he opened the door more for us to walk in.

"Uh.." he looked over to me and I nodded, "sure!"

We walked in his office and it was pretty cool. It was cozy and not too formal.

"Did you want to talk about anything?" I asked as me and Chan sat down on the two seats in front of his desk.

"Yes, in fact, it is something I've been wanting to ask you." He said with his hands intertwined, his elbows on his desk. (Like the usual boss stance on desk)

I waited for him to finish with what he meant. Suspense filled my mind, I looked over to Chan and he seemed to be curious too.

"Would you like to write a song for Twice?" Uncle Jinyoung finally said.