Ch. 27 - Goodnight, Jinsoul and Chuu

I watch everyone talking and having fun and realize my door in my room is slightly opened. I remember closing it after me and Mina left.

Nayeon.

I walk to my room, entering it quietly. I hear rummaging noises from my closet. I walk in to my big closet and I see Nayeon changing.

"Unnie!" I say covering my eyes.

"Ah, Y/N." I hear her walking closer to me. "I just wanted to wear your hoodie." She takes my hands away from my face.

I take a glance and she has no shirt on, leaving her with her black laced bra.

I cover my eyes again and squeezing them shut. "Unnie, please put something on."

"Isn't this... normal?" Nayeon says quite seductively. She walks closer to me and hugs me. Hugging me...with no shirt on!

"No!" I say nervously.

I feel her snuggling her head on the crook of my neck. I hug her back but then pulling out of the hug to find something for her to wear. I hand her a simple oversized sweater.

"Here

"Here."

"Thank you~" She puts the sweater on, still holding eye contact.

I look away nervously and about to walk out the closet until she grabs my arm.

"Don't you want to resume what we did in the kitchen?" She asks, creeping towards me.

I guess she didn't forget about it.
"Nayeon.."

She pulls the back of my neck and smashes a rough kiss on my lips. That was fast. I kiss her back but passionately, leaving her confused. I leave the kiss and smile.
"Maybe next time." I walk away from her and she glares at me.

"You tease." She huffs.

I giggle and walk out of the room.

Chuu and Jinsoul told everyone they can't sleep over tonight because Chuu has to take care of her little brother tonight and Jinsoul has to go somewhere with her dad early in the morning. I'll drop them off before the sun goes down.

Everyone is talking to each other; Chuu and Jinsoul are getting to know Twice and vice versa. I smile wide, admiring everyone and seeing how much fun they're having.

I run to my room to grab my Nintendo Switch and hand it to Mina. She looks surprised and her eyes glow.

I connect it to the TV and me and Mina play Mario Kart. We were having the time of our lives.

__

It reaches 7:30 pm and Jinsoul asks to drop her and Chuu off. I grab my keys and Chuu and Jinsoul say their goodbyes with bright smiles.

We walk out of my condo and Jinsoul exhales.

"Oh my God. We're friends with Twice!" Jinsoul says.

Chuu joins in her excitement and they hold each other's hands, jumping around. I laugh at them and we leave the building.

We get into my car with Jinsoul in the passenger seat and Chuu in the back.

"Wait, Y/N. Is that why you were choking on your food when Chuu was mentioning Twice?" Jinsoul cracks the code.

I hummed shyly, embarrassed that she still remembers that.

Chuu and Jinsoul laugh.

"They seem in love with you." Jinsoul says out of no where.

My body takes a screenshot and remembers the moments when I literally made out with Nayeon and Sana.

"W-what? No..no way. Haha.." I laugh it off awkwardly.

"I mean look... I notice every time you talk, Nayeon looks at you with admirable eyes. Like she sees something in you." Jinsoul confesses.

Chuu adds in to the conversation, "Sana looked liked she wanted a piece of you or something." She jokes.

"HUH!?" I'm so close to jump out of the car.
"It's that obvious?"

Jinsoul and Chuu hum a "Mhm".

We reach Chuu's house and say goodbyes to Chuu. Chuu jumps away to her front door. I drive off to Jinsoul's house.

"Today was fun." Jinsoul says sweetly.

"I'm glad you had fun today." I smile softly.

I reach Jinsoul's house and we say our goodbyes. Before Jinsoul closed the door on her way out, she says, "Good luck with them." She winks and closes the door.

I'll need that luck anyways.