Ch. 40 - Chaeyoung

Me and Chaeyoung FINALLY said our goodbyes and we left the dorm. Chaeyoung pinched the bridge of her nose in embarrassment.

"Mianhe." She giggled.

"Don't worry about it." I giggled.

Me and Chae reached my car and we went in.

"So, what plans do we have for today?" I asked as I started the car.

"Museum!" And so I followed her plan and I drove to the popular museum that is always visited by the people of Seoul.

The drive to the museum took at least 30 minutes. Me and Chae talked about various amount of topics in the ride here.

We went inside the museum and we first looked at the paintings exhibit which contained very old and rare paintings that were painted by Korean artists.

"That one is so pretty.." I said as I pointed to a long painting with many dark colors that made a sunset.

"Very." Chaeyoung said and smiled at me.

In the painting exhibit, we could paint our own and so we did. It was super fun and I could see Chaeyoung's talent in art. She couldn't stop complimenting my painting sketches which I was very happy about.

The rest of the time at the museum, we took pictures of the museum exhibits and of each other. She brought her camera with her for memories.

It was 4:30 pm and we left the museum.

"That was so fun!" She exclaimed with her dimples showing.

I smiled with my lips sealed. :]

We went to a big park that had many people on dates. We just walked around and enjoyed our company with each other.

"The sky is beautiful." I looked up, smiling at the beautiful pink sky that had large fluffy clouds.

"Y/N, you really love the sky." Chaeyoung nudged me playfully.

"Ever since I was a kid! It brought me comfort all the time, so I always save some time for myself to look up and enjoy it."

Chaeyoung nodded after each word I said. My face lit up with how she listened to me. I grabbed her hand and put it in mine.

"I love the solar system too. Just astronomy in general."

"You're really something.." Chaeyoung mumbled which caught me off guard.

I shook my head smiling. That sentence always repeats.

Third POV
The rest of the day ended well. They didn't kiss but they had a great time together and that's all that matters. The day was filled with smiles and laughs, and many funny pictures.

-
Y/N POV
"Today was really fun, Chae. Thank you." I said to her before she left the car.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as me. Let's do this again sometime." She wrapped me into a hug and left the car. She skipped to the entrance of her dorm building. I giggled at her cuteness and drove to the condo.

Twice POV
"Chaeyoung, you're home!" Jihyo welcomed her in.

"Unnie, today was so fun!" Her beautifully shaped eyes gleamed and made her Unnie break a smile.

"Good!!" She wrapped Chae in a small hug and they walked to the living room together.

"Chaengie!" Momo hugged her.
"How was your day with Y/N-chan?"

"It was great! We had so much fun at the museum and Y/N is such a good artist! I should've taken her painting home." She face palmed because she didn't think of that earlier.

All the girls gathered in the living room to hear Chaeyoung talk about her day with Y/N. They envied Chaeyoung because they wished to have a day like that with Y/N but with their own plans. They were extremely happy for her.