Ch. 5 - The Story Begins

The two couldn't form words until Chaeyoung excitedly says, "Can we have your numbers?!" Yves and Y/N say in unison, "Yes!"

Just like that, the story begins.

Y/N POV
Twice resumed their filming so Yves and I went to the Go Kart Racing part of the building. We didn't even talk about what just happened a few minutes ago, we just left it at that.

"So Yves, down for a rac-"

"JEON Y/N, IS THIS OUR LIFE NOW. WE JUST GAVE OUR NUMBERS TO TWICE, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL DO WITH THEM? WHAT DO WE EVEN CALL THEM? UNNIE? SUNBAENIM? MISS?"

"Yves, we-"

"N/N (nickname), was Momo going to call me cute?"

"Yeah, I think s-"

"Nayeon likes you."

I just stopped talking from there. I grab her arm to walk to the entrance of the Go Kart Race and took two helmets and hopped onto our karts. Mine is blue and hers is red. The worker who keeps watch of the people on the go karts started our race for us. Just like that, our race started. I trail Yves the first half and then catch up to her the second half.

Twice's POV
"Ah~, I'm so exhausted!" Nayeon says as she stretches.

"Grandma." Tzuyu laughs.

"EH? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Nayeon chases Tzuyu but Tzuyu is too fast for her to even get ahold of. Nayeon runs past the Go Kart room and sees the familiar blue sweater. "Y/N!"

Tzuyu stops running and looks inside the room. "Y/N! Yves!"

Hearing those two names made the whole group gather around the entrance seeing Yves and Y/N having the time of their life. None of them noticed but they were smiling like crazy.

Yves's POV
Twice? I think to myself after seeing the girl group at the entrance, unfocusing. I put my focus back to the race but it ends shortly after that. I see Y/N ahead of me exiting her kart taking her helmet off. I look to my right to see Twice literally admiring us. "Y/N, don't look but Twice is watching us from the entrance." I say.

Y/N POV
When I heard those words, I immediately walked over to Yves's kart keeping my cool. "Ahh...Yves good race." I say.

I look to the right and see the 9 girls from the distance. I wave with my helmet hanging on my left hand. This time, I wasn't the one being shy. I feel like I'm on cloud nine even though that sounds extremely cliche.

Yves looks at me with a cringe look. We start laughing and I put my arm around her shoulder and walk towards the girls.

Now this is a K Drama I think to myself.