Ch. 43 - Answer + SKZ

"Would you like to write for a song for Twice?" Uncle Jinyoung finally said.

"Me? Write? A song? For Twice!?" I answered with my eyebrows raised and my hand doing all type of gestures.

He nodded with a smile.

"How could you possibly know I can write songs well?" He's never seen me write lyrics, how could he ask such a huge question?

"Your mother told me. I gave it some thought, and here it is." He gestured his hands to show this is what his final answer was.

"Eomma? I haven't written in years, Mr-, Uncle Jinyoung, this may seem-"

"Y/N, give it some thought. You don't have to give me a final answer right now." He left his chair and gave me a pat on the back.
"I know what you can do. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

Chan finally broke his silence, "Go for it, Y/N. I'm sure you can come up with something awesome and that fits with your own style." He said and my expression turned soft.

Maybe they're right. Maybe if I tried..

"Okay." I said calmly out of instinct.

"Is that a..?" JYP questioned.

"Yes, I'll do it. I'll write a song for Twice." I answered.

"Yes!" JYP and Chan cheered. JYP gave me a hug and a few pats on the back and so did Chan.

"If you need any ideas or a second hand, let me know." Chan said and a smile grew on my face.

"That's that. Thank you, Y/N. Take this opportunity not only for me, but for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy this experience." JYP gave a fatherly smile.

Me and Chan said our goodbyes and we left his office. I was proud and happy of my decision.

"This was a good choice, right?" I asked Chan as we walked to the elevator.

"Definitely." He answered and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I could never ask for a better hype man.

"Hey, don't forget. I want to meet the rest of Stray Kids someday."

"For sure!" The elevator doors closed in front of us and he pressed floor 7.
"Let's meet them right now."

"Eh!? Right now? Okay.." I said in English.

He giggled and we arrived to floor 7. We walked into a practice room which I assumed was theirs. There were 7 guys in the room.

"Guys, this is Y/N!" He gestured me to come in and I went in shyly.

"Hello! I'm Y/N, it's great to meet you all."

"Y/N! We've heard about you from Chan. It's great to meet you as well. I'm Felix." Felix smiled. He had blonde hair and a middle part. His freckles were beautiful.

"I'm Changbin!" Changbin said with darker hair.

"I'm Hyunjin." Hyunjin, who looked a lot like Yeji, said. He had blondish platinum longer hair. He put his hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Lee Know."

"I'm Jeongin, the maknae."

"We're close in age, Jeongin. I'm 19." I said and the guys nodded.

"I'm Han!" He smiled.

"And I'm Seungmin, great meeting you."

The 9 of us talked and we got to know more about each other. They know I'm multilingual and Felix and Chan would speak to me in English here and there. Their accents were really cool.

"I have to get going now. It was awesome getting to talk to you all :D." I smiled and I gave the 8 guys hugs which they returned.

I left the practice room and checked the time. 3:46 PM.

__

Twice POV
"Agh, I'm exhausted!" Chaeyoung whined as they finished their choreography for the 13th time.

"Me too, Chaengie but just a few more times and we'll go back home." Momo patted Chaeyoung's head softly to calm her down.

"I miss Y/N~" Chae frowned.

"We all do." Jihyo came behind them.

"What if we call her to stop by?" Nayeon asked the group.

"What if she's busy today? Mina frowned.

The 9 girls sighed and they wished to see their Y/N soon.

"I'll call her then." Chae pulled her phone out tiredly and dialed Y/N's number.

The phone started to dial and on the other side of the entrance door, a phone rung. All 9 girls turned their heads to the door. The door opened and Chaeyoung's phone stopped dialing.

"Hello?" Y/N said at the door with her phone next to her ear.

"Y/N!!" Twice said in unison.

Y/N ended the call with a playful smile, "Hi~"