Ch. 19 - Yves

Me and Yves get ready to go and head to the front door. I look behind and notice the girls except for Nayeon and Sana were standing still with their jaws on the floor.

"Goodbye, everyone! Thank you for having us here again." I say my last goodbye.

"Goodbye~!" Yves says and we head out the dorm.

We walk to my car and Yves walks closer to me than usual.

"You smell different." She says.

I flinch a little, "W-what??"

"Hmm..nothing!" She walks a little farther from me.
"Today was really fun." She smiles.

"Yeah, it was. I'm glad we got to hang with them again." I say forgetting what she just told me.

"Yeahh for sure." She stops walking. I kind of wait for her to say something, walking a little slower.
"What were you and Sana doing?" She asks calmly which scared the soul out of me.

"Fixing her drawer...." I sigh. "We were making out." I couldn't keep it any longer.

"Knew it!" She teases, her reaction is much better than I thought.

"Please don't tell them....they won't let Sana near me ever again." I laugh awkwardly, although it is true.

"Yeah I won't." She laughs and we get in the car.

I start the car and head to my condo. Me and Yves always head to my condo first before I drop her off at her house.

We go to the elevator on the 9th floor. I open my door using my thumb print and run to my bed. I plop down, missing how comfy my bed is.

"I missed this place!" I move around my bed forming a burrito blanket.
"I haven't been here since Friday." I say still rolling around my bed.

"You're like a 5 year old." She laughs.

I stand up from the bed still in a burrito blanket and walk up to her.
"So what should we eat?" I ask rubbing my stomach that is covered with my thick blanket.

"I was thinking we could make our own food but we're exhausted. Let's order take out!" Yves says.

"Ramen!" I answer just as excitedly.

She calls the local ramen restaurant we always go to. My family manages the restaurant, I sometimes forget that. I forget that I'm the daughter of Dream of Asia that owns many of the places I go to here. Many of the employees and bosses knew me ever since I was a baby so we're like family.

Yves orders our regular orders: 2 Tonkatsu Spicy Ramen with a plate of Chicken Katsu.

The employee on the phone says, "Alright! Your order will arrive in under 20 minutes. Thank you for ordering at Ramen Soul." The call ends.

__

The food comes and Yves and I enjoy the food.

"Ahh I'm so full! That was so good." Yves says rubbing her stomach.

I stretch my arms to the ceiling, "Yup!"

I grab my phone and text the owner of the restaurant who is a close friend of my parents.
Y/N: Great food as always, Uncle Jihoon! Thank your employees for me.

A few minutes later he responds back.
Uncle Jihoon: Thank you, Y/N. I told them and they said they missed you. Come back soon!

Y/N: Of course!

I turn my phone off smiling after the nice conversation with Uncle Jihoon.

After watching an episode of a K Drama, I stand up and stretch.

"Ready to go, Yves?" I ask swinging my upper body left to right.

"Yeah, let's go." She says tiredly.

We head out of the building and to my car.

We arrive at Yves's house and I walk inside with her. I want to say hello to her parents and her little brother before I go.

We walk in and I see her parents from afar on the couch watching TV.

"Hi, Auntie! Hi, Uncle!" I run up to them and give them a hug as their sitting down.

"Hi, Y/N! Thank you for driving Yves back home." Yves's mom says.

"Yeah of course! We had a lot of fun today..." I say looking back to Yves walking to the living room. I for sure had fun today.

"Ah good, good!" Yves's dad says.
"How's your parents?" He asks.

"Good, busy as usual." I sit down on the 1 seated chair next to the couch.

"I thought so, I haven't heard from them in a while." He sounds a little gloomy.
"I've said this a thousand times but you can always come here any time you'd like. Even if Sooyoung isn't here, arasseo?" He says sounding like a father.

"I'll always remember that, Uncle!" I smile, thinking about how Yves's parents are both parent figures to me.

We caught up with each other because they were gone the past week from a business trip, Yves teasing me here and there.

Yves's little brother comes down from upstairs and I turn around and jump out of my chair. I run to him crouching down a little to hug him. Almost squeezing him.

"Joon!" I say hugging him.

"Noona!" He hugs back.

"It feels like I haven't see you in forever!" I say letting go from the hug.

Yves walks behind us and laughs, "You just saw him a few days ago!"

"Oh.. that's right." We laugh.

I don't have a younger sibling or a relative that I can do this with so Yves's brother, Joon, is my target. He's like my baby brother.

I say my goodbyes to Yves and her family and head to my car. It's always great to visit her house.

I arrive at my condo on the 9th floor and get ready for bed. Today was a long, fun day.