Winter Is Coming

Another arrow missed the target and I heard Bran's annoyed sigh. He had been having a hard time getting used to the bow, even with Jon and Robb teaching him, his arrows always seemed to miss the target.

"Go on Bran, Father is watching", I gently nudged him, and he picked up another arrow and looked at me unsurely.

"And your mother", added Jon as he looked up at the balcony where both of my parents were standing, watching us intently. 

Bran got into position once again, drawing back the arrow, and letting it go. Sadly, it missed the target once again. Jon and Robb burst out laughing with Rickon joining in. I stifled my own laugh and got closer to Bran. He was having a hard time, and I wanted to comfort him. I gently put my hands on his shoulders and positioned him towards his target once again.

"Try again Bran, you can do this", I told him, pointing at the target. The laughter of my brothers died down and we all awaited for Bran to try again. I handed him the arrow and he got into position. I tried to move him, pointing his bow and arrow towards the target, hopefully making it easier for him to finally get it. Just as he was about to let go of the arrow, another arrow embedded itself into the target. We all whipped our heads towards where it came from and we saw Arya, bowing down with a smile on her face.

Jon and Robb were surprised but I just clapped my hands, knowing that my hard work on teaching Arya how to shoot out of a bow was finally paying off

Jon and Robb were surprised but I just clapped my hands, knowing that my hard work on teaching Arya how to shoot out of a bow was finally paying off. Arya began running away as Bran chased her and we all just stood watching and laughing as the two ran around in circles.

 Arya began running away as Bran chased her and we all just stood watching and laughing as the two ran around in circles

"Quick, Bran, faster!", yelled Robb, while me and Jon were watching the two with big smiles on our faces. 

When they were out of sight, I helped Jon go and pick up the arrows that missed the target, and we put them away together.

"Remember when you couldn't shoot out of a bow and I had to teach you?", I asked, remembering the fond memories as a child, younger than Jon, having to show him how to shoot. Jon rolled his eyes but couldn't help the smile spreading across his face. We chuckled together as we put away the arrows and then Jon looked up, his smile fading. I looked at what he was looking at, my smile fading as well. My mother, Catelyn Stark was looking down at Jon like he was something disgusting.