Decisions Decisions(Audelia POV)

I kissed Jaime. I told him I loved him.

After I hit him across the face and slapped him.

I couldn't believe he was here. Alive. Telling me he loved me, that he wanted me.

And I was here, hiding from my mad husband, Ramsay Bolton.

And to mention the fact that I was pregnant.

With Ramsay's child.

"Are you alright?", asked Jaime carefully as I hugged him tightly, resting my head on his chest.

"No", I admitted and he hugged me even tighter. I flinched slightly at the contact with my open wounds on my back but I didn't say anything.

"What can I do?", he asked.

I was not sure what to say. What to do.

I was confused, and scared. I had only turned 20 not long ago. I was so young. I was not ready for a child. Yet there was one in my belly.

"Hold me", I finally whispered.

I knew I had to tell him at some point soon before I started showing. And he would not accept me.

Why would he? 

It was not his child. And even if it was. He never told me if he wanted a child. He had three, and one of them turned out to be.... incompetent. The other two were innocent and amazing but then again he had no say in their upbringing. Cercei never let him close.

Jaime led me to his room, and closed the door behind him. I took off my shoes, and my jacket, and he did the same but we kept the main layer of clothing on. He climbed into his bed and I noticed his golden hand.

It was weird to look at where his hand used to be.

"A golden hand? A hook would be more practical", I remarked and he chuckled.

"I thought so too. But Cercei had other plans, as usual.", he murmured the last part. I cast my eyes down at the mention of his sister but I didn't show my hurt.

My heart still arched when I thought to the day he left me. But he was here, and he apologized. I just didn't want to get hurt again by him.

I carefully climbed into the bed with him, pulling the covers and the multiple furs on me. It was weird to be this close to him but comforting at the same time.

I rested me head on his chest, curling closer to him, and wrapping my thin hands around his middle.

He held me tightly as well, burying his face into my hair as we just held each other in silence.

"Do you want to talk about it?", he asked gently.

"No. Not yet", I replied softly and he nodded.

He hugged me tightly, his hard abdomen against my back. I could feel that he was a little tense, and shaking. His skin was cold, and I guessed he was shaking because he was cold, so I pulled my furs on top of him too as I turned to face his chest. I buried my nose into his shirt and breathed in his scent, as he did the same with my hair.

He was back.

I felt my eyes beginning to close with exhaustion, and I relaxed into his body. I trusted Jaime. He would never hurt me.

So I let myself fall asleep.

I saw Ramsay in my dreams. His devilish smirk. He held the rope he used to hit my back with, and he swung it at me again. And again. And again.

I woke up with a start, and sweat running down my forehead.

It was getting lighter outside. The sun was rising in the horizons.