Painful(Jaime POV)

"Why are we here?", I ask annoyed that I was called to the Hand of the King tower. I thought I made it clear enough to everyone that I did not want to speak to most of my family members. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Tyrion enter the room.

Joffrey emerged with a wide smile on his face but I just tapped my fingers on the table impatiently. I shared a confused look with Tyrion. He didn't know why we were here either.

"Killed a few puppies today?", asked Tyrion sarcastically.

"Show them", ordered Joffrey. He was practically jumping off walls with excitement.

Grand Maester Pycelle extended a piece of paper to Tyrion and I awaited for him to read it. Unfortunately, the Grand Maester dropped the paper right before Tyrion was able to grab it. I sighed in frustration. Everybody took every chance to embarrass my little brother. I picked up the paper from the floor quickly, giving it to Tyrion and staring my ice cold gaze at Pycelle. 

I was in pain and I projected that into anger. I have never been this on edge in my life, but I was now. Anybody who looked at me wrong was risking the chance of being on the wrong end of my sword. Even Cercei. She has been trying to get me to her bed for a couple days now. I had denied every time. Father has been trying to speak with me, I had come up with some unbelievable excuse every time as well. Not that I couldn't come up with a good excuse, I could, but I wanted my father to know that I didn't want to talk to him. 

"Roslin caught a fine fat trout, her brothers gave her a pair of wolf pelts for her wedding. Signed Walder Frey", read Tyrion out loud and dropped the paper on the table. I looked confused at him.

"Is that bad poetry or is it supposed to mean something....?", asked Tyrion and I looked at the others expectantly. Joffrey's smile unsettled me however.

"Robb Stark is dead", announced Joffrey and my heart dropped. "And his bitch mother".

My ears began ringing.

Audelia.

She was the only thing I could think about.

Was she dead too? 

"You have gotten to be joking", I mutter and Joffrey shook his head, the smile still not fading.

"Write back to Walder Frey, thank him for his service and command him to send me Robb Stark's head. I am going to serve it to Sansa at my wedding feast", said Joffrey. I looked at him in shock, and then I looked at my father. He was already looking at me, and tilted his head slightly like he always did. 

"Your grace, Lady Sansa is your aunt by marriage.", warned Lord Varys. I turned to look at Tyrion and he was also in shock.

"It was a joke, Joffrey did not mean it", defended Cercei.

"Yes I did", replied Joffrey.

"I am going to have it served to Sansa at my wedding feast".

"No", said Tyrion. "She is no longer yours to torment".

"Everyone is mine to torment", seethed Joffrey as he crossed the room to look at Tyrion. 

"You do well to remember that you little monster", sneered Joffrey and I slammed my fist on the table. 

"Apologize", I ordered with a strict voice.

"What did you just say to me?", asked Joffrey, looking down at me. I looked up at him. I could barely control myself to not slap him with my new golden hand.

"You heard me", I seethed. "Apologize".

"Your grace, Ser Jaime is tired from his travels, and he has recently lost his hand. I am sure he didn't mean what he said. Forgive him. Ser Jaime, you should rest", said father and I looked at him with a look I had never looked at him with.